➪ dabi ~ tired

sᴏɴɢ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ~ ᴅᴀᴍᴀɢᴇ ʙʏ ʜ.ᴇ.ʀ
ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ : ʏᴇʟʟɪɴɢ , ᴄʀᴜsɪɴɢ , ᴄʜᴏᴋɪɴɢ
ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ!ғᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ : 883 ᴡᴏʀᴅs
"sᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ɪɴᴠᴇsᴛᴇᴅ"
ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ♡︎
ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ: BARKBARKWOOF
ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ😙.
——————————

-Y/N POV-

I walk into my shared apartment with my boyfriend, Dabi . I had just come from a long day at work and did not wanna clean up but like clock work I find his big, black, chunky ass boots right in front of the stairs causing me to almost fall. I sigh , picking them up and putting them on the shoe rack by the door . The closer I walk to our bedroom the more irritated I get . Why you ask , because his clothes were scattered down the hallway leading to our bedroom .

I pick up the clothes and put them in the laundry basket , "this nigga bet not be cheating on me." I thought , slowly opening the door to our bedroom. I walk in seeing him spread out in starfish position watching Minecraft on Youtube. "hey baby~ how was your day?" He says while trying to give me a kiss. "stressful" i said slightly dodging his kiss. He looked at me like I just shot his puppy .

"Why tf you dodged my kiss. What's wrong witchu?" He said slightly raising his eyebrow.

"nothing touya.. i'm just tired and I keep having to come and clean up after you .. it's tiring .. like how hard is it to put your bloody ass clothes in the laundry basket or move your shoes to the shoe rack so i won't trip coming up the damn stairs . god." I say slightly raising my voice.

"Omg not this again .. can you not right now.." Dabi says going to lay back down "touya are you serious rn .. I shouldn't have to tell you this everyday .. nigga you're not a fucking child .." I said raising my voice.

" YOU NEVER STOP FUCKING NAGGING LIKE DAMN SHUT TF UP SOME TIME YOU FUCKING BITCH- .. wait i'm sorry.."

"no fuck you touya.." I walk in the bathroom , slamming the door behind me.

-Dabi's POV-

"Why tf did I say that" He groaned as he laid against the doorframe waiting for Y/N to come out.

Back to Y/N's POV

I take a black nike duffel bag out of our walk-in closet and start packing some clothes and personal items to go to my bestfriend Kimberly's house for a few days. I make sure I have my phone , charger, keys , and wallet before unlocking the bathroom door and open it . I see Touya laying against the door frame . I walk straight past him ignoring the look on his face. I hear him shuffling to get up behind me.

"y/n.." I continue walking down the stairs completely ignoring him.

- "Y/N.." He says a little louder.

"what do you want Touya.." I said in a annoyed tone.

"where tf are you going" He says slightly upset that you keep using his real name

"..to Kim's house for a few days"

"yeah.. no you're not.. you're gonna stay here and we're going to talk this out" Dabi says softly chuckling

"I thought I was a fucking bitch that never shuts up" I laughed as tears slight brimmed my eyes.

He sighed before saying "..y/n I'm sorry.. you know I didn't mean that"

"nah you said how you really felt so ima leave for a couple days until you learn how to control what you to me when you're mad.." I say wiping the few tears that had fallen and opening the front door. "ughh i hate crying in front of people especially him" I thought.

Dabi grabs my wrist making me turn and look at him. His hand slowly making its way around my neck. He slowly tightened his grip and lowering his mouth to my ear.

"sweetheart please don't make me throw you over my shoulder and force you to stay.."

My breathe hitched when his hot breath made its way down my neck."touya please just lemme leave" I said annoyed and slightly flustered.

"I see you're choosing the hard way.." He says as he picks me up throwing me over his shoulder, making me drop my stuff.

"DABI PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW" I yell as I slap and punch his back, knowing they're gonna leave bruises later.

"Bae stop please and let's just talk" He says as he lays me in our king sized bed.

"lol no."

Dabi climbs in behind Y/N wrapping his arm around her and burying her head into his chest.

"I'm so sorry baby. I swear I didn't mean any of that shit I said. I was just tired and frustrated from today's mission. I love you so much. You're literally the best thing I could ever receive."

"...."
"..y/n"
"i'm sorry too I shouldn't have-"

"No, don't apologize I should've just put my dirty clothes and shoes away like you asked the first time. I promise I'll do it from now on. Okay?" He said cutting me off.

"..okay i love you" I said as my eyelids got heavier.

"I love you too, goodnight princess.."
"goodnight.. but bae-"
"hmm" He said quietly.

"I'm still mad at you so you owe me so bomb-ass head.."
"Don't I always- you know nevermind anything for you princess" He said chuckling quietly.

———————
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ🤎!
ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ !
ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ?
sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs !
———————
-ᴅᴇᴇᴅᴇᴇ🦋

———————ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ🤎!ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ !ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ? sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs !———————-ᴅᴇᴇᴅᴇᴇ🦋