➪ rules/disclaimer

hii so before we get started i wanna say that this is my first fanfic so i may not be that great but bare with me ..

disclaimer

- some oneshots will include violence, strong language, action, blood/gore , sexual content (maybe not sure yet) and etc. some oneshots will include the n-word and aave.. if you are uncomfortable with that then i advise you to leave❤️..

- i will be using she / her pronouns in most oneshots unless somebody requests for me to use other pronouns ❤️..

- if you are under the age of 13 , this book isn't for you (honestly don't care but just wanted to put that lol)

- if you are going to be negative, racist , homophobic , etc pls refrain from interacting with this book 🙂.

rules
- if you want me to write something you request .. pls give me a character, plot and genre (fluff , angst , limes , lemons , etc .) pls put it on the request page or feel free to message me !

a list of things i will and won't write

things that can be requested
girl x girl
boy x girl
canon x canon
fluff
angst
spicy things 😼
special canons

things i won't write
homophobic, racist , transphobic themes ~ they make me uncomfortable..

child x adult ( ex. aizawa x deku) ~ again they make me extremely uncomfortable unless it platonic
* this doesn't include (parent x child , older sibling x younger sibling etc)

some kinks i won't write about are ddlg and feces/piss kink ( there's nothing wrong with these kinks again it just makes me uncomfortable).

eating disorders ( i have no experience with them so i won't write about something i can't relate to..)
——————
if you don't like a ship/character don't go in the comments harassing and bothering people about it .. except end*avor lol..

n e wayz pls just respect and follow my rules and we'll be fine 😌.

hope you enjoy babes ♡︎ !

- deedee 🦋