➪ r. suna ~ ignored pt.2

sᴏɴɢ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ~ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏʀʜᴏᴏᴅ
ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ : ᴄᴜʀsɪɴɢ
ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ᴀɴɢsᴛ/ғʟᴜғғ
ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ!ғᴇᴍ!ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ : 1638
"ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ɪᴍ ғʀᴀɪᴅ,sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟs ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ.."
ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ♡︎
ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ🥰.
-----------

"TWO GIRLS" you shouted excitedly.

"what!?" Osamu said slightly in shock. "yesss you two owe me 5000¥ ($45)" Atsumu said holding his hand out in front of the two.

Sakusa and Osamu both groaned as they reach for the wallets to grab his money. "you two betrayed me." the gray haired twin said poking my roundi belly. "a you guys really made a bet on what the gender would be." you said laughing. "well to be fair I wasn't expecting to lose to this idiot." Sakusa said while putting his wallet away. "me either." Osamu said.

"Y'all just mad y'all lost the bet, anyways i'm going to bed, goodnight n/n." Atsumu said while kissing my cheek. "yeah me too."Osamu said doing the same as his twin.

Once the twins left for bed, you and Sakusa stayed up for about an hour talking about anything and everything. You soon got tired and headed to bed. After you brushed your teeth and changed into your pajamas, you checked your phone and saw that Suna had texted you.

 After you brushed your teeth and changed into your pajamas, you checked your phone and saw that Suna had texted you

After you responded you turned your phone off, thinking about what you were going to say to Suna when you guys met.

3 days later

You woke up to the twins stomping on your bladder, forcing you to rush to the bathroom. Once you relieved yourself, you brushed your teeth and put on a half up, half down styled wig. You slipped on a blue sundress with some furry slides since you didn't wanna get really dress up.

Soléli had been constantly asking when she would see suna so you decided to bring her along. You went to soléli's room and saw her up, playing on her ipad. "goodmorning my love" "hi mommy!!!" She got up from her bed and hugged your legs since her little arms couldn't reach around your huge belly.

"Are we going to see daddy today.. I miss him." hearing her say that made your heart break into pieces. "um yeah baby, we're going to see him in a little while. let's go brush your teeth and do your hair." you said running your fingers through her hair as she looked up at you with her big brown eyes. She zoomed to her bathroom and brushed her teeth. You had never seen her so excited before. After she finished, you helped her put her clothes on and started on her hair.