➪ r. suna ~ ignored

sᴏɴɢs ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ~ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʙʏ ʜ.ᴇ.ʀ ғᴛ. ʙʀʏsᴏɴ ᴛɪʟʟᴇʀ
ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ : ᴄᴜʀsɪɴɢ
ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ᴀɴɢsᴛ/ғʟᴜғғ
ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ!ғᴇᴍ!ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ : 1577 ᴡᴏʀᴅs
"ɪᴍ ᴜᴘ ʀᴇᴍɪɴɪsᴄɪɴ'.. ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʙᴏᴜᴛ' ʏᴏᴜ ɪsɴ' ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ.."
ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ♡︎
ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ🥰.
{ɴ/ɴ} = ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ
——————————

For the past 3 weeks Suna has been ignoring me. At first I just brushed it off but now he's been lying about where he's been or where he's going , not greeting me when he comes home, rarely eating the food I cook. It's honestly getting tiring especially with me being 6 months pregnant with our twins plus having to take care of our 3 year old daughter, Soléli. I try talking to him but all I get are short, dry answers.

-Y/N's POV-

I wake up to the twins kicking, smiling at the sight, looking to the right I see Suna's spot empty and cold. I sighed not even surprised anymore, getting up and waddling to the bathroom I pee, brush my teeth, and do my skincare routine. I walk to Soléli's room to see her already awake, playing with her teddybear Suna won for her at a carnival the night he proposed.

"hi mommy.."

"hi baby.." I say slightly bending down to pick her up."let's go brush your teeth and do your hair."

"mommy I want my hair like yours.." she says pocking my cheek.

"anything you want baby.." I say while laughing. I grabbed her hair supplies while she brushed her teeth, sitting her on the sink, I wet her hair and slicked it into a high puff with two curls in the front like mines. After I finished getting her dress . I got dress myself. I put on a gray jumpsuit with a jean jacks and some gray and white air jordan's. Soléli was wearing a blue champion hoodie with jeans and blue champion boots.

Outfit:

Hair: