➪ s. todoroki ~ babydaddy

sᴏɴɢ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ~ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs, ғᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇs, ғᴀɴᴛᴀsɪᴇs ʙʏᴀ$ᴀᴘ ғᴇʀɢ ғᴛ. ʙʀᴇɴᴛ ғᴀɪʏᴀᴢ
ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ғʟᴜғғɪsʜ
ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ : sᴍᴜᴛ (ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs) , ᴄᴜʀsɪɴɢ
ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ!ғᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ : 4142 ᴡᴏʀᴅs
"ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ, ғᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ, ғᴀɴᴛᴀsʏ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ♥︎"
ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ♡︎
ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ🥰.
-
{ɴ/ɴ} = ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ
{ʏ/ᴇ/ᴄ} = ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ
-----------

"Octavia, daddy's here!" I shout after the door bell rings, hoping she'll hear me from her room while I clean the kitchen. I wash my hands and wipe them quickly before going to answer the door, stoping at the mirror for a second to check how I look before answering.

'Why do I even care what he thinks?'

He smiles at me when I open the door.

"hey."
"hi Shoto, come in." He places a kiss on my cheek, as usual, before he steps in, walking straight to the kitchen.

"hmm," he looks around slightly disappointed "I thought I smelled breakfast."

"sorry, only cereal today, you know you could just eat at your own house." I smile, sarcastically.

"nahh, your cooking's amazing, part of the reason I stayed with you those last few months.. now I'm just disappointed.. " He says with a smile.

"haha very funny.." I say playfully rolling my eyes.

"soo, how are you (y/n) ?"
"I'm okay, i'm having lunch with mina, and then ima head over to my mom's.."

"how is your mom, btw?"
"she's great, she told me to thank you for the flowers you sent.."

"you're welcome, I haven't seen her in a while.."
"yeah let's keep it that way.. I don't need her liking you more than she already does, when I told her I got knocked up by an asian guy, I thought she was gonna pass out, but thank god it was you.." I say sarcastically as he laughs

"hey, can you watch Octavia thursday night?" I put the dishes in the dishwasher as he passes them to me.

"why?"
"I have plans.."
"i'm sorry, it's me and momo's anniversary dinner."

"oh... that's fine. i'll just ask my mom if she can watch her... um how's momo btw?" I say putting on a fake smile. "she's great.. I actually..uh.."
"you what?" I say slightly laughing.
"i'm thinking about proposing to her."

I pause for a couple of seconds before responding "oh," I let out a small breath "that's um great..i'm really..uh happy for you." I say giving him a small smile.

"thanks , it really means a lot to me."

"why do you care what I think? it's your life.." I say, laughing. "you're the mother of my child, y/n. I respect you. of course I would-..."

"DADDY!" Octavia jumps into his arms immediately, commencing their hugs and kisses, making me smile.

Octavia was a combination of both of us. She had gorgeous red and white curls, split perfectly down the middle same as her father, and a light brown skin tone. Like her father, she had two different eye colors, her right one being blue like todoroki's and her left one being (y/e/c). She also had a mixture of both of our quirks. My quirk being avatar meaning I can manipulate all the elements. So far, she can manipulate earth and rocks while also being able to control ice and fire like todoroki. Her doctor believes she will eventually be able to control all the elements like me but because she's only 4, it will take some time for them to come in even though she got her quirk earlier than most kids.