Synopsis

Night Encounter |R-18|

Thunder Devaux is a 27-year old business man, that owned the devaux company at age 25 and 'till now proceed to the progress. He has everything all he want can he get. But one more thing he could not have, and that is the trust of the woman he loved.

Thunder is a good looking and has captivating looks, he's tantalizing green eyes. The way he look can shed internally. The way he touches you will be exhausted. He's damn hot and playful. There are already many women on his knees, pleased him to draged on bed.

The insanable kisses, can make you wet. Hes good and pleasurable.

Bend down and kneel him, hold your breath cause this will be gonna insane. Spread your legs and let your moan relish.

--

He was drunken that time when he met the girl in blue dress. She look gorgeous in his eyes. Curved shape body, beautiful face.. All he can say is.. perfect woman.

He approached it at the party and did not even realize what happened next. He just realized that it was next to him on the bed. He would have looked at the whole face of the girl but someone called a stranger.

But when he came back where she left the girl, she's not there and that made him even angrier was that he didn't catch up with the girl when he returned.

She's gone without knowing her name or even look up at her innocent face.

Author's note!!
Beware of typos, grammars or some errors.

Write now, edit later.

Thank you kay mournfullady sa pag edit nitong napakagandang cover. Thank you lauvie! ❤️