Yuuichi's Tennis Practice

I'm gonna do a new thing where I just show the characters that are mainly going to be present in a chapter, for now only 3 will be seen/heard from in this chapter.
Also in this chapter I'll at least try to focus more on Yuu's POV.
Todays featured song is: Ponder by Sleepless.

Also I don't think I can do another XL chapter. They're too tiring for me, so they're gonna be very scarce from here on out, I'm sorry for making y'all wait this long for this shit. This'll most likely be the last one for a while.

(Also I'm very sorry if this chapter seems weird/uninteresting

(Also I'm very sorry if this chapter seems weird/uninteresting. I haven't been having the most motivation lately and I want you readers to spend more time with our boi)

You were walking down the hallway, and the closer you got to the gym, the more the occasional chatter from passing students stopped, and when you reached the gym doors, it looked intimidating as hell, but you weren't gonna let that stop you from seeing your friend practice. When you opened the doors, you were greeted by 2 large double doors to your left, and right. One said "Tennis Courts" and "Volleyball." You walked into the tennis courts and as soon as the doors closed you saw Saya...and when she saw you her eyes went as wide as her grin. She bounded towards you with the largest smile on her face.

"Oh, (Y/N)! Are you here to join the tennis club?!"
"O-Oh, uh no I.."
"That's great! We could reeeeaaallly use some new members!"
"No I just.."
"Ugh, people have been leaving left and right..."
"Saya.."
"And no one's joined in forever, it's like no one wants to play tennis anymore..."
"Saya!"

The look on her face changed, as if she had snapped out of some sort of a trance.

"What?"
"I'm not here to join the tennis club."
"Then....why are you here?"
"Oh, I'm here to wa-"

"Hey!" Yuuichi yelled towards you, using the hem of his shirt to wipe some sweat from his forehead. Your eyes darted to his abs, which were more visible due to the fur on his belly being as slicked-back as it was.

"H-Hey!" You yelled back.

Yuuichi started walking towards you and Saya.

"Hey Saya, is it ok if (Y/N) watches our practice today?"