Song of The Tiger (4-F)

Ayyyyy, it's ya boy...skinny pen-Oh shit I was gone for a long time....eh get used to it. But before we really get started, here are some things I need to address....⬇️

Starting with the song for this chapter, which is by Tom Misch and De La Soul. It's called "It Runs Through Me." Enjoy! Now onto the actual announcements.

I'm back with the last part of this. This "Song of The Tiger" was just a ramp up to The Finale that's coming after this one, which is the actual competition, and it'll be INTENSE. Right now, this chapter will end a bit before Shoichi gets to the concert hall, and the rest will fold out in the next one. I would've put it all in here, but school stuff and the deadline I created for myself won't allow that. I don't wanna let y'all down again with false promises, so I'll just give you what I got.

Also if any dialogue format changes, I probably was either tired or took a break, and tried to speed it up, sorry about that, but my fingers can't keep goin forever (I am writing this on a phone after all 😅)

If this chapter is lackluster, please realize I was on my last leg 😭.

4-F means 4 to Finale if y'all don't know.

Anyways where was I? Oh yeah, Keisuke scaring the shit out of Yuuichi.

After hearing Yuuichi's surprisingly girlish screech, you and Keisuke burst out laughing, while Yuuichi looked like he almost pissed himself.

"What the hell?! You could've by given me a heart attack!" Yuu said, clutching his chest.

"Sorry, I saw your on your phone and couldn't resist!"

"When did you even get here?" Yuuichi asked.

Keisuke finally stopped giggling enough to answer him.
"Oh, about thirty seconds ago. I came in with Saya, but she went to look for Kobayashi. And, like I said, I couldn't resist, so I stayed behind."

"That's....that's just great for you. Can we please get back to Jun and, apparently, Saya?" Yuuichi sighed, standing up from his seat.

Keisuke's grin faltered.
"Wow, someone's in a bad mood."

"Yeah, I didn't have a very good day." Yuuichi said.

"Damn, what happened?" He asked.
"Well it was crazy, really. You wouldn't believe me if I told you." Yuu said.

Keisuke raised a brow. "Try me," he challenged.

"Okay then..." the shibe started.

"Well, I came to the Concert Hall today and met up with Jun and (Y/N). Then, something happened and I was distracted for a second...."

"Yeah?" Keisuke said, eyes widening.

Oh? Cue ✨dramatic pause

".....Then, all of a sudden...."

Keisuke's eyes widened even more.

"This crazy, lunatic hare jumps out of nowhere and screams in my face!" Yuu said, finally finishing his very dramatic story.

After realizing the scare backfired, the hare's face falls into an annoyed frown.

"Har har, very funny."

"You think so too? Great! I myself thought it was hysterical." Yuu said.

"The dramatic pauses really pulled it together. Here's your Emmy Award, Yuuichi." You said, holding up a fake Emmy.