Do-Over

You remember how you and Yuuichi had a really boring hangout because it was raining heavily and you couldn't go anywhere? This is like a do over hangout. Since this will just be a chapter with you and him, I'm not gonna put everyone's HP up, since it doesn't really matter. Anyways todays song is Stay Lost by Joe Hertz and the song with NO LYRICS is Skyfall by Soulfly.

It was around 2:45 PM.
You put your pencil down. You had some homework from Thursday that you didn't finish, and since you were at Jun's piano competition on Friday, it gave you that weekend to finish it. You had finished it pretty quickly. It wasn't hard, you just put it off. You leaned back on your couch and sighed in relief. You finally had the whole weekend to do whatever you wanted, but what did you want to do?

You didn't exactly have anything planned, usually you just do the same thing every Saturday: buy candy from Ayako's store, walk around the city a little bit, and then go home and actively give yourself cavities while watching something on TV.

Hmm...maybe someone would be down to hang out? You didn't feel like you should call Jun. Even though the two of you were indeed friends, he probably wanted to rest after his concert, so you decided to leave him be until another time.

Hm...maybe Shoichi? He's usually busy but you never checked on weekends. It'd be a good chance to get to know him at least a little better. You pick up your phone and call him.

Boooooop
Boooooop
Booooo-*chk*

"Hello?"

"Hey!"

"Oh, hey (Y/N)! What's up?"

"Oh nothing much, just called to see if you wanted to hang out. Kinda wanted to leave the house today, but I didn't feel like doing it alone."

"Ah, yeah I've been there. But I kinda have some bad news..." Shoichi said somberly.

"Ah, you not free today?"

"Nah, sorry. I was only able to 'skip' on Friday, but I have a shit ton of homework to do, so I gotta finish that."

"Ah, yeah I understand. I just finished mine."

"Could've done without the flex, dude." Shoichi laughed.

"My bad, hahaha." You laughed along.

"I wish I could talk more, but y'know, homework calls. Sorry, (Y/N)."

"Don't worry, Sho. You're fine." You said, not realizing you had slipped his nickname in by mistake.

"Hm? What'd you call me?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing, sorry."

"Hm....If it was nothing why are you apologizing?" Shoichi said. You could tell he was messing with you.

"Uh-Uhm..."

"(Y/N)? Did you just use my nickname?" Shoichi teased.

"Yeah, s-sorry." You said.

Shoichi laughed.

"Don't worry, I'm not mad at you! We're friends, you can use it hahaha!"

"Oh hahaha..." You awkwardly laughed.

"But for real now, I gotta go." Shoichi said.

"Aight, I guess I'll talk to you later?"

"You got it!" Shoichi said, before hanging up the phone.