Part 3. Keeping to the plan

I followed behind Dracula as we went through the tunnels that hid behind the walls, it was extremely death trap like due to how one way was a dead end and another was literally a giant drop to god knows where.

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked Dracula as we turned a corner, which ended up going straight out of the tunnel we just went through.

"Just getting rid of you through a secret tunnel so she does not see us" Dracula explained, turning right.

"So, can I ask you a question? Is that real, about the whole garlic killing you thing?" I asked, Dracula handing me a torch to open a door.

"Not exactly, I cannot have it yes, but I do not die. My throat swells and it gives us vampires gas" Dracula replied, I held back a bit of a laugh.

"I'm not down here much. It's meant to be an exit if humans ever invade" Dracula stated as we crouched and started to walk through a short tunnel.

"Huh, kinda ironic now then huh? Using it to get RID of a human instead of AWAY from one" I pointed out as we came to another wall with a torch holder.

"Okay, I could really use some silence right now. All right, third time's a-" Dracula was about to finish his sentence when he noticed that the door opened up to a weird science lab type of room with a stage inside of it, and what looked like Frankenstein beating the shit out of a zombie... wait is that Beethoven?!

"Drac!" Frankenstein yelled out as he noticed Drac, who was trying his best to close the door but when he was called out he pushed me to the side to hide me.

Dracula then told me not to move as he went over to chat with Frankenstein, I was somewhat taken aback by the gizmos and probably dangerous liquids in viles around the room. Then I had a small heart attack when a familiar chick appeared hanging upside down in front of me.

"Hey! What are you doing here? I thought you were planning" She asked me with a smile, her blue eyes reminding me of the sky... wait how is her hair not falling?

"I uh... I am! But hey, I don't think I actually ever got your name" I lied, I already figured it out due to her father but I clicked to the first topic changing question I could think of to help keep my identity a secret.

"My name's Mavis" She replied.

"Mavis is a nice name, suits you well" I replied, still feeling a little nervous around her.

"Yeah, my mom picked it. So, are you going to tell me your name?" She suggested as she put her hands behind her back and leaned towards me.

"OH, my name? Well, I'm... Y/n, Y/n L/n. The Immortal" I answered, Drac gave me some pointers while we were in the tunnels to how I could hide my identity, this way I could still use my name and be seen as a monster.

"The Immortal?" Mavis asked, I should of came up with a better name.

I was thinking through how I could improve the name but was shocked half to death by a talking spider, causing me to stumble into the lab themed room, the sound of large foot steps approaching me. The sound of Drac moving between me and Frank as I looked up at the monster.

"Who. Is that?!" Frank asked Drac, I guess that everyone knows everyone here or else he wouldn't be so... aggressive.

"Are these guys gonna kill me if they knew?" I whispered to Drac, he swiftly replied in whisper with "Not as long as they think you're a monster".

"That is literally racism" I replied, still behind his cloak, he said we'd talk about it later.

I came back up from the back of Dracula's cape, straightened my fears out and walked over to Frank, my hand out ready to shake.