Part 5. One hell of a party

Dracula dragged me into a party hall of some kind where white cloth tables lay against the walls.

"I can't believe you stuck around, man. You don't get it. Bad things are coming your way. I got to get my thoughts together. Okay. You see these tables? You can spend the entire day pulling them out and placing them, party planner" He seemed to say in a mocking tone as he gestured to the tables that surrounded us.

"Great. Now I'm stuck here. Now I understand how Mavis feels!" I said angrily as I lifted a table up as best as I could, it began making a scratching sound against the floor.

It took a few more scratching sounds before Drac snapped.

"Enough! Enough! Stop! Go to a corner, you're in a timeout!" He claimed, pointing to the lonely corner of the room.

"Fine! I'll leave you to it Dracula!" I said as I leaned against the wall, arms crossed as I glared down the angry Vampire.

Dracula began giving commands to the tables, seemingly moving them like chess pieces on a board by calling out numbers and them answering by floating up and hovering over to the new spot.

So I waited till he put a table near me and I memorized the number he called out for it and used said number to make the table float with me on board.

I began flying about, enjoying my time on the flying table when suddenly another table came out of nowhere and hit mine, causing me to fall on another table that I remembered the number of.

"24. Up" I commanded, the table following my bidding and lifting to the sky.

I raced past Dracula and did a turn around at the other side of the room just to see that he disappeared.

"Where'd you go old man?" I jokingly taunted as I flew over the room.

"Don't freak out, gravity face" Drac taunted back, flying upside down in front of me before we continued the chase. He started to call out a bunch of tables to fly along side him.

Dracula laughed as he said "Prepare to cry, Steve Skater!", weird taunt but okay.

I easily avoided him by grinding the table against the curved ceiling, kinda like a half pipe.

Dracula then began to tell a ton of tables to block off my path, but I used it to my advantage and jumped through a small gap between the tables.

Leaping off a few tables before finally landing and floating off on a new one, with Dracula following along, except he wasn't able to find a new one so I quickly caught him before he could hit the ground, even though he can fly perfectly fine.

The table began to fly through the halls as it busted through the door, me and Drac play fighting on the table as it flew.

We eventually stopped having fun when we hit a suit of armor, launching us both off the table and knocking me out.

I started to wake up and pull my legs in when I noticed my mouth was gagged and I was tied to a short guy, who was oddly great at dodging things, even with me on his back.

After trying to set myself free, I realized how tight he had tied me to him, and this guy was taking out so many knights and gargoyles all by himself. But annoyingly a rogue helmet hit me in the head and sent me to sleep again.

I woke up to the warm... no... BURNING feeling of flames, I was being cooked on a turn stick over a fire, and the short guy was the one turning it.

"Did you seriously tie me up with regular old rope... over an open flame?" I asked him as I started to understand the situation.

"Well if I used chains it would of... oh no" Quasimodo said as he realized his mistake, the flames were now slowly going up my jacket as it hung over the flame, eventually setting the rope aflame and freeing me.