Part 4. What is too much fun?

I tore through the halls with my board, I missed the sound of the wheels on stone as I jumped it down some stairs, it was then that I was hit in the face by something and fell back, my board flipping over.

I open my eyes to see a black bat with blue eyes now holding itself off my face.

"Sorry Y/n! How were you moving so fast?" Mavis apologised as she helped me up off the floor after turning back into her more humanoid vampire form.

"Well I'm planning on bringing it to the gym, it's a skateboard. Like one of the cars out the front of the castle but minus the engine, the whole drivable part to it and small enough to just fit one person, two if you try hard enough, not recommended though" I explained as I passed her the board, she just started to spin the wheel... fast... very fast.

I grabbed the spinning wheel knowing full well that if it spun too much more that it'd most likely shatter and have shards going into both of us, that's how fast it was spinning.

"Let's get this to the gym" I said with a smile as I put it to the floor and pushed myself down the hall, a little bat landing onto my shoulder.

"So why are you not stuck being tortured in the gym?" I asked Mavis.

"Well I thought that since you don't seem to know your way around the hotel that you might need some help. So I told my Dad that I needed to grab something from my room" She explained, her eyes wide with excitement as we blazed down the hall.

"Hold on Mavis, we're gonna take a sharp turn" I warned her as we got close to a corner, she grabbed my shirt with one bat claw and used the other to grab the corner, making the turn way easier.

"Thanks Mavis!" I said, I got a "No problem" from her as I approached the door, Mavis turned to her weird magic dust like form and got ahead of me to open the gym door for me, I then drifted my way in with the sound of my wheels burning out against the wooden floor.

All the monsters looked at me oddly before each of them were happily asking how they could use it. Meanwhile Drac seemed terrified. But Mavis was giggling happily. But then unfortunately the fun was ruined when the big old yeti man tried it... the board snapped like a twig.

Mavis was patting my back as I kneeled down to my broken board.

"You were the best plank I've ever shred... goodbye my love" I said dramatically as I gave the board to one of the weird knight guys to throw away, Mavis whispered something to the other knight before we all left as a group towards the pool area... apparently. The last time I checked pools weren't moss green.

Everyone found their seating and began going to the bar that was serving some rather... odd foods. I didn't end up eating much, except for these cream cheese biscuits, they tasted so good that I just wanted to scream about it... or I just wanted to scream in general.

Mavis had her cheeks leaning on her hands as I explained where I got the board from, and how, since I look exactly like a human if I painted my skin to a proper tone, I was able to travel across parts of the world without being mobbed. Of course, I had to lie about the painting skin thing since I am actually human under this blue paint.

"Y/n, you've been to the Taj Mahal?" Frank's wife asked me, with the Mummy guy, that I have now learned is called Murray, replying to her, "Come on. No monster's been to the Taj".

"Man, I wish I could go there" Mavis said in an almost dream like state, she was also biting her lower lip.

"How did you deal with the mobs?" Mavis added, her father, Dracula, sneaking about behind the group.