Adrienne's Side Part Three

"I'm home!" I call has I walk into the cool little apartment that me and my brother live in. When you walk in, you walk straight through the kitchen, where my brother is cooking.
"ADRIENNE!" He shouts, pulling my into a giant hug.
"Erm, Hi Ashy," I struggle to breath.
"I assume this is your little friend who you were watching over?" He asks, gesturing to Thomas. Thomas shakes his hand.
"Tommy, this is Ashton. Ash, this is Thomas," I stumble awkwardly over the intro.
"How do you do?" Thomas asks, shaking Ashton's hand.
"Good, thanks," Ash replies. He walks over and whispers in my ear.
"You like him don't you?" I shove him into the living room area, where he falls over the couch, laughing.
"Come on, Tommy. I'll show you to the guest room." I grab his hand.
"Actually, Addie, he can't sleep in the guest room," Ash grins from ear to ear.
"Why not?" I ask, annoyed. Just then, my other brother, Connor, walks out.
"Cause I'm here!" He grins.
"Connor!" I squeal, jumping into him, crushing him in a giant hug.
"I'm moving back in," he announces.
"The guest room is now my bro-cave."
I sigh.
"Tommy, Connor, Con, Thomas. Come on Tom. I'll give you a tour." I grab Tommy's wrist. We walk around the tiny apartment. I show him the kitchen, then walk him to the dining room and living room. They are all in one big open space.
"And that door leads to the bathroom, that one leads to my room, that on leads to the balcony, that one to Ashy's video game heaven, that ones Ashy's room and that one is the guest room - I mean, The Con-Man's Bro Cave," I explain, pointing at different doors.
"So, wait. Where do I sleep?" He inquires.
"Either on that chair, the love seat, in the game room, or with one of us," I reply.
"Hmmm, which one would your brothers prefer?"
"On the balcony. In the rain!" I laugh.
"Aw, that's not right!" He playfully pouts.
"I have a pullout couch in my room, you can sleep on that," I giggle. I feel kinda bashful. We used to have sleep overs a long time ago. But, he always slept in the guest room. Also, I just spent like an hour making out with him. I take him into my room, to get him settled. I open an empty chest of drawers, and let him unpack his few possessions. I come back in and close the door. I sit down on the folded up pullout, pulling him down with me. I cuddle up with him and kiss him. We lie down, his lips moving perfectly with mine. I smile against his lips.
"Tommy?" I whisper into his lips.
"Mm?" He hums. I pull away.
"I love you."