Chapter 1

"There are people like YOU who are always on the stage floor, but there are people who are always backstage.. like Me" 
_

_______

Yelling

Yelling... Yelling.... the consent screaming of fan's were heard echoing around the big stadium as they all awaited for the arrival of the biggest girl group known to Kpop, Blackpink.

Many still waiting for their turn to enter the big room. The sun a beaming heated light upon them, making the long line a hot dreadful place. That still didn't stop the excitement from coursing through their body's.

But, deep inside the cold endless hallways passing through the many rooms and countless others personal, at the last doors to the left, one room stood quietly.

Inside Y/N stood seated by her mirror stand, quietly scrolling through her social media pages, a smile growing by at the consent nice comments to her latest pic she took an hour ago. Ignoring  the rest of the negative one.

The time tick down as hours grew to minutes, it was almost time to go on stage. Y/N was alone in her dressing room as requested, so there were a considerable amount of staffs who would pass by her door to check up on her.

This wasn't really unusual for the big star Y/N to be alone before a concert, there were always a room prepared for just her. She was known for being the standoffish Blackpink member of the group, the more serious. Everyone knew that, the fan without a doubt knew, given the many video out their on the internet of her standing far away from her bandmates, never joining their little fun moments. Maybe that's why she was the least favorite of the group.

It also didn't mean she wasn't love. She was by many who thought or think they really knew her. Some really liking her seriousness.

'Knocking from open door'

Looking away from her device, she saw her manager as well as some backstage workers. She stood quickly from her chair, putting her phone away, she let the others workers put on her mic as the main man spoke up.

"You should be on stage in about 10 minutes from now. Are you all set?" Her manager Leo asked onlying getting a nonchalant nod. He let out a sigh, knowing it was his job to encourage the 5th member of Blackpink to be more outgoing and cheerful when talking with others.

"We talked about this Y/N-"

"Ya, I get it, three warning from now on.." Y/N said cutting her manager off as she knew the new rules put on her from the bigger up. They wanted her to change, make a bigger more positive impact on the group, interact with her bandmate more. If she didn't follow the simple rules they would have to consider removing her from the group.

Which even though she didn't show it, she really like being in this group. Not for the reason anyone think's. Outside from the camera's she actually was pretty close to one of her manger Ruby. The only reason she was her manager was because she was in the group. She  would only see her when she was at work, so she would really hate to lose a friend like her. The only person who truly knows everything about her.