Chapter 3

{ ••••••••• }

"The Moon reminds me of you

"The Moon reminds me of you. So beautiful, so bright and so far away."

¤ ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎ ¤

"She would have to date Mr. Jungkook from Bts."

   A hurricane, thunderstorm, nor a storm were nothing more then a force that pushed its way into people lifes without a care in the world. Whichever the case for the weather, it didn't care for the things it destroyed. It seem like Y/n life was just the same, never was it ever a choice either.

Music was supposed to be this escape for her, but it all means nothing if in between the quiet magical realm she created for herself was a flame that continued to consume the air around her. A never ending repeated relationship with pain was a life for the void that consumes her heart.

They felt it too though, little by little. A suffocating hand around the one of the many things that gave them life. Fighting it was a battle that rid the sunlight away from their eyes, colors dulling by the minute.

Hearing the new information was a replacement for the lights in the room, a searing heat that was boiling over the red that everyone was seeing.

No one could prepare for the first chair to tumble over or the next three, all falling a little too harshly for Leo sensitive hearing to bear. The living room was filling with the heavy hatred that seem to slip ever so simply from the over concerning family.

From where he stood, Leo could see how Jisoo eyes slowly coated itself with the painted primal power that live inside the walls of her body. A red so dark it put roses to shame, it's brightness faded into the background of her own anger.

And as if they had done it a thousand times, Lisa, Rose, and Jennie followed by with their own pool of red. The tension in the room only growing more by the second.

Jisoo didn't waste any time on grabbing her manager black blazer, slamming him into the kitchen counter, a growl slipping through the cracks of her parted pink lips. This of course caught the said manager by surprise. He knew the other sometime had a harder time controlling their most primal instincts but not Jisoo, she being the leader of the group was always in check, keeping her cool no matter the situation, something he always respected of the older member.

He could see a shadow of protection behind the heavy redden eyesight. Even if he wanted to try to fight her, that thought in itself was as terrifying as the girl in front of him.