Chapter 2

"If I get the courage to stand before you, would everything be different now?"

_____

Five in the morning. The outside world was raining down, a slight shade of glow peeking through the edge of the earth as it slowly wakes up.

While everyone else was still asleep, Y/N stood seated at her desktop, headphone on as she look down at her lap. A hard cover book layed on it, words littering all over the pages. A lot of the sentences written down were cross off as Y/N didn't like a single thing she scribbled down.

This was an every day routine for her, waking up at five in the morning to write down idea for songs that she didn't really bother to share with anyone. A secret book that no one knews about. She had multiple different books with different type of genres in them. It was always a way to release some of her pent up emotions.

It was always a bad habbit on her part since she joined YG, waking up on ungodly hours. It mostly was probably due to the fact that she always had the same dream every night, A endless cycle.

Alone, in a dark room. A single light shining down on one spot. The walls were littered with tons of word's. Some had a different color to them. But she could never make out what they were saying, as everytime Y/N attention was on the scattered letters her vision always become blurrier and blurrier until she couldn't handle it anymore and she wakes up.

She didn't know why she always had this dream or what it even meant. She didn't really bother to figure it out, not wanting to waste her time on it when she had more things to worry about.

-I'm a mess and I'm still broken-

Y/N wrote down as she snapped out of her daydream.

Hour pass by as she got lost in her writing. She went on and on until there was no more.

The sudden sound of a door being open was a nice indicator that the others girl were finally awake. Y/N turn to her phone, checking the time. It was 7:00 am the usual time her bandmates woke up, first it was Jisoo, Rosé was second, and then Lisa. Jennie always woke up last from the other seeing as she like to sleep.

Y/N wasn't keeping track, not really. She just happen to be awake early in the morning and happen to always get snapped out from her own thoughts whenever she heard their door opening up.

As per usual her phone went off right in time as she got a message from the same person every sun rise, Ruby.

-Ruby
Morning! I hope you're awake, we have a big day ahead of us.

Y/N-
Morning..

-Ruby
You could at least pretend to be excited.