Chapter 4

[•••••••●•••••••]

"A simple truth?

  We'll never have today again."

"

"Today as we welcome back the up coming election days, a second tragedy foresees itself on our lovely streets."

  The sound of frantic pacing continued on hard black marble floors. It came from a man of high standards, a man who valued himself more than those that work underneath him. He saw price tags instead of people, takes what he thinks he deserves and values nothing more but his prestigious company.

His name... Yg or so that's what everyone knows him by. His real name was mention only to those closest to him, which wasn't many. In reality there wasn't much to know about him. Everyone knew what was given, a trust that all was truthful.

"Near Namsan Park a police call was issued at 10 am as witnesses reported a car accident of someone we all knew and loved, Yongjae Choi."

Yg who was known as Vincenzo Cassano to only his business partners, stood in his office waltzing around clutching a tv remote in his right hand as he listened to the Live News.

To say the least, he was not only infuriated but also very displeased with the outcome of the one person he expected to be at the front of his upcoming projects.

He ignored the countless times his work phone rang loudly in the background, too lost with his own thoughts to register it.

"Many questions and theories seem to cycle around his tragic death as Officer Han So-hee gives out what she and the rest of the Police Department speculate what the actual cause had been of Assemblyman Choi."

It wasn't long before his secretary Hong Cha–young knock on the office door, opening it just a tad bit, allowing her enough space for her head to peek through.