into the past (part two)

*Third person POV*

Hermione screamed as she pushed someone off of the bed and onto the floor as she hurriedly covered herself with her blanket.

Younger harry was dazely staring at his feet, contemplating every single one of his life decisions that led up to this very day.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK?" She screamed,her face hot with embarrassment. She glared daggers at them as she picked up her clothing and placed them in before passing the other set of clothes to the person she was shagging.

"MY EYES! OH MY MERLIN MY EYES! IM BLIND! IM BLIND! SHE BLINDED ME!" Younger Draco groaned loudly as he scrubbed his eyes vigorously with his fist.

"Stop being so dramatic dray dray, it's not like you haven't seen a naked lady before." Said a new voice.

Both Draco's froze on the spot.

"PANSY?!" Shouted younger Draco in shock as he stared at the black-haired girl.

"YOUR SLEEPING WITH GRANGER?" Younger Draco shrieked in utter shock as he looked at his best friend.

Pansy nodded before kissing Hermione on the lips and staring back at everyone smugly.

"Hold on! Why the hell is there two other adults in this room?" Pansy asked.

"THERE WERE MORE PEOPLE HERE?" Shrieked Hermione as she groaned in embarrassment.

Younger Draco giggled loudly at Hermione's embarrassment before getting punched in the arm by pansy.

"So mione, you and pansy are a thing?" Asked younger harry.

Hermione nodded.

"But I thought you were with Ron?!" Younger harry exclaimed.

"He cheated on me." Mumbled Hermione as she nervously fidgeted.

Harry gasped in shock as he thought about all the ways he could kill Ronald Weasley and get away with it.

"Anyways Granger, were here because we have a slight issue." Younger Draco interrupted, as he pointed to older harry and Draco behind them. "They are supposedly me and potter when we grow up. And they are somehow together with kids!"

Hermione looked back at the couple then looked at Draco and harry standing infront of her.

She brought her hand up to her chin and used her "I-am-thinking-dont-disturb-me" pose.

After awhile, Hermione's eyes lit up. She told them that she had read about this when she was doing some "light reading".

"This could be your future! But they had to come back because, your relationship right now is going down the gutter, and in order for them to go back, you both have to fix your relationship!" Hermione said knowingly.

Draco and harry gaped at her in surprise.

"Oh! So your saying that were here because these two idiots messed up so if we don't fix them, our relationship would never have worked out and our children would cease to be!" Older Draco murmured.

Hermione nodded.

"But what do you mean fix? There's nothing to fix! We're both perfectly fine!" Younger harry exclaimed, frowning in confusion. Hermione sighed at her idiotic and oblivious friend.

"Well obviously there must be some unknown feelings of love between you two, or else this wouldn't have happened!" Said pansy exasperatedly, while she rolled her eyes.

Younger Draco blushed brightly as he covered his warm cheeks with his palm.

"That's not true!" He sputtered in disbelief. How dare pansy sell him out like this! He would give her a good smack on the face later.

Hermione rolled her eyes at the short pale boy before grabbing her partner's hand and pulling her out the door.

She gestured to the two older couple, telling them to follow after her.

"Now boys, we will leave you two to discuss this situation. Remember, if you want to have sex, USE PROTECTION!" Hermione nagged before slamming the door shut behind her, leaving two flustered boys to their own devices.

Harry and Draco stared at each other for a long moment, waiting for someone to speak up. Both being as stubborn as they were, did not want to talk about feelings.

Harry, being the bigger person, decided to speak first. He sighed rather loudly and dramatically before continuing.

"Well, I guess there's nothing to do other than talk." He mumbled and Draco nodded in agreement.

Taking a deep breaths, Draco gathered all his remaining courage. "Ilikeyoualot" he said in one breathe before turning as red as a tomato.

Harry looked confused before asking Draco to repeat himself.

"Look potter, I like you and I have liked you for a really long time. I was afraid you wouldn't like me back because, well, you don't like guys. And even if you did like guys, you obviously wouldn't choose me. I mean, you the chosen one. You could have anyone you wanted. Even if you weren't the chosen one, your really hot, anyone would kill to be with you, so why would you ever choose me I'm a death eater and more importantly, your enemy. So I figured why not just hide those feelings since you don't like me back." Draco admitted, practically pouring his heart out.

"Uhm... Wow." Harry replied.

"Wow! That's all you can say after I just poured my heart out for you! You're so- so mean! Bloody hell! I can't believe so like you! You're such an asshole you bastard!" Draco cried, angry tears welling in his eyes. The rejection stung but he wouldn't let it get the best of him.

"No no! I didn't mean it like that!" Harry said as he wrapped his arms gently around the shorter boy, pulling him close to his chest.

Draco gasped in shock as the strong, warm arms wrapped around his petite frame. He felt like he was wrapped in a big warm blanket. He felt so safe and secure in Harry's arms.

"I-I love you too draco. I love you for your adorable smiled that light up your face. I love the way you laugh. I love your sense of humour and your ability to roast all of us to the moon. I love the way you use these adorable hand gestures when you talk about something your interested in but most importantly, I love you."

Draco blinked dumbly as he stared up at harry in shock.

"You mean all that?" He said in disbelief.

"Everything. Every. Single. Word." Harry replied, smiling down brightly at the blonde boy.

Draco wrapped his arms around Harry's neck and pulled him down.

Their lips met in a soft, slow kiss. Draco gasped as harry lightly licked his lips, asking for entrance which Draco willingly gave. Their mouths moved in sync as if they were two pieces of a whole. Harry wrapped his arms around Draco's slim waist, pulling him flush against his body.

They broke apart for breath after awhile. Their lips swollen from the kiss.

"I love you." Draco whispered against Harry's lips.

"I love you too." Harry replied.

~outside the dorm~

Future harry and Draco we're.slowly fading as the new couple kissed.

"Looks like we've done our job!" Draco said happily.

"Time to get back to our kids." Harry replied as he wrapped his arm around Draco's waist.

"Goodbye!" They said before disappearing.

"What a weird day." Pansy said as she kissed Hermione forehead.