genderbent adventure

A high pitched screech could be heard in the Slytherin dorm.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF MERLIN-" A petite blonde girl shrieked as she pulled at her long blonde hair.

"Ugh Dalphine don't you think it's too early for this!" Groaned a low voice.

Said female whipped her head around and stared at a tall dark haired male.

"WHO ARE YOU?" she yelled, glaring in his direction. He looked stunned as he stared back at her.

"Did you lose your memory after getting hit in the head?" The black haired male asked sympathetically.

The blonde female eyes him skeptically.

"Pansy?!" She said, clearly in shock.

"No! I'm Percy! How could you forget your best friend's name?" The male, Percy, said, looking slightly appalled.

"What?" She mumbled to herself. Something was wrong. How did she end up in this alternate universe where she's a female?

h-she thought back to before. All she remembered was that she was in a quidditch match against those blasted gryffindors and, and, SHE GOT HIT IN THE HEAD BY A QUAFFLE ALL THANKS TO THE WEASELETTE! And then she remembered almost falling to the ground but she got caught... BY POTTER! oh Merlin could this day get any worse! Then she passed out in potter's arms.

She let out a groan. She was a malfoy for god's sake. She wasn't suppose to faint. Malfoys don't faint. Well malfoys don't turn into girls either, especially not Draco malfoy, but then again maybe today was just the day to break those rules.

Another smaller figure entered the room.

She had chocolate brown eyes and dark skin, with shirt fluffy brown hair.

BLAISE?

"What happened! I heard screaming and groaning." She mumbled clearly, visibly annoyed.

Dalphine eyed her up and down. Before remembering to look at her surroundings. She was so caught up in, well, waking up as a girl, she didn't even know which room she was in. Considering what she was going through that was highly expected.

It turns out she was in the hospital wing, must have been after getting hit in the head, she assumed.

"I think Dalphine hit her head too hard. She doesn't remember my name Blair!" Percy mumbled furiously into Blair's ear.

"I can hear you." Dalphine said with her classic eye roll.

"HAILEY! WE'RE HERE! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" a red headed female burst into the room, followed by a brown haired male.

Dalphine assumes that they are Ron and Hermione.

The red-head halts in her steps and sneered at Dalphine.

"Malfoy." She growled, glaring at Dalphine.

"Weasel." Replied Dalphine mockingly.

"You snake-" the red-head yelled as she lifted her hand as if contemplating slapping the blonde across the face. She was stopped, however, by the brown haired male.

"Don't do it ray. Don't let her get to you." The brown haired male whispered, putting his hand on her shoulder.

The red-head, now known as ray, took a deep breath and put down her hand, still glaring at the blonde.

"Looks like the hermes has the weasel whipped." Snickered Blair.

The ray was about to retort, but stopped herself as she saw the person in the bed next to Dalphine stir.