la vie en rose

A/N
hey guys! so I decided to write another song fic, cus I like to :) and this is of my favorite song la vie en rose (life in pink). I would really like it if you guys could listen to the song while reading because I feel like the soothing tune brings out the full affect. no this isn't an ad, I'm just really obsessed with the song :'). anyways, HAPPY READING AND HOPE YOU ENJOY!

Hold me close and hold me fast
Draco sighed at the brunette's gentle touch. he melted slightly into the hold as he wrapped his arms around Harry's trimmed waist, basking in the sweet warmth that the emerald eyed boy always seem to ooze. he nuzzled gently into the firm chest as he felt muscular arms snake around his torso, clutching the blonde close. draco felt harry softly kiss his forehead as his insides filled with warmth and his heart tightened. he leaned his head on Harry's chest, hearing the rhythmic thumping of his heart. and at that moment, draco knew there was no where he would rather be.

The magic spell you cast. This is la vie en rose
Ever since draco was a young boy, he had heard magical stories about princes and princesses, love at first sight and happily ever afters, but he never believed in those. he claimed that he was above those childish notions, believing only in having professional relationships. that was all until he met harry potter. that boy with his mesmerizing smile, his breathtaking eyes, his utter stupid recklessness, his almost retarded hero complex. he knew at the very moment their eyes met, that he was caught in a love spell. a love spell so complex that he didn't even know how he could ever get out of it. and he wasn't sure if he even wanted to. because at the very moment silver met emerald, worlds collided. fireworks exploded. puzzle pieces were finally fitted back together. draco knew that his dull black and white world was suddenly filled with pink. filled with brilliant, different shades of pink. filled with love, a foreign emotion he has never felt, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to run away from it or keep it close to him forever. but when the boy with those dazzling green eyes smiled dashingly at him, draco knew the choice he has chosen. and he was definitely not going to regret it.

When you kiss me, Heaven sighs
'happy valentine's day, dray." the dark haired boy stood before the blonde, in a black tuxedo with a deep maroon tie, holding onto a beautiful bouquet, filled with roses of different shades of red and pink. draco grinned brightly, leaning forward to peck harry on his soft lips. when their lips touched, though it might sound cliche, draco felt everything fall into place. he felt butterflies fill his stomach. he felt happier than he's ever felt before. harry wrapped his arm around Draco's waist, pulling him ever closer. draco grinned slightly into the kiss, eyes fluttering close as he sighed euphorically. and though draco never did believe in heaven and hell, he felt like he was in heaven right at that very moment.

And though I close my eyes. I see la vie en rose
"I don't agree with ross, but I do feel that Rachel was being unreasonable! they really were on a bre–" draco looked across his shoulder, seeing his beloved harry sleeping soundle against his pillow. draco smiled fondly, shaking his head in mock amusement as he shut down the tv, gently covering harry with their warm comforter before getting into bed himself. he pecked harry on the cheek before lying back down, closing his eyes. it was moments like this with harry that he really cherished. he couldn't believe how lucky he was being able to sleep with the love of his life like this. Everytime he closed his eyes, he couldn't help but wonder if this was just a dream. but he agreed that if this was a dream, he would never want to wake up.

When you press me to your heart. I'm in a world apart. A world where roses bloom
harry grunted softly in his sleep, grumbling and tossing before reaching to his right side aimlessly for something. he then wrapped his arms around draco, pulling him close so they were chest to back. draco blinked awake as he suddenly found himself in Harry's arms in the middle of his sleep. he smiled softly, eyes droopy from sleep, as he snugled back into bed. he could hear the soft but sure thumping of Harry's heart, signifying that he was alive and real, he could feel Harry's warm minty breath against his cheek ensuring that he really was behind and safe.

And when you speak, Angels sing from above, Every day words Seem to turn into love songs
"and Tinkerbell has always been there for peter. and Peter, he chose Wendy." harry grumbled, explaining the horrib love triangle in Peter pan while he and draco binge watched Disney shows. draco grinned, leaning his head on Harry's shoulder as he listened to the brunette talk. he loved hearing harry talk. he often feel at peace hearing the low deep voice of the other man. he loves how excited he got when he spoke about quidditch. he loves how fondly harry speaks about Sirius. he even loves how serious he was when he would talk about auror business. and now draco can't lie and say he loves everything about harry. he hates how selfless harry is. he hates how difficult harry can be when it comes to letting someone else take care of him, and most importantly, he hates how harry would blame bimsekf for the deaths of others. he dislikes that harry sometimes snore and he absolutely abhors Harry's dressing style. but he has learned to accept that those are what makes harry the harry he loves, and he wouldn't change him for the world. well, maybe he would change the snoring but be can live with it for now.

Give your heart and soul to me And life will always be La vie en rose
"you may now exchange vows." the officiant said to the couple standing before him.
"harry potter. I have known you almost all my life, and I know you well enough to know that you are a reckless, stubborn, self sacrificing bumbling idiot. I know you have a huge ego and an even bigger hero complex. I know about your insecurities, your nightmares, your dreams and your hopes. I know almost everything there is to know about you, and that is how I know that you, you, harry potter, are the one person in this entire wold, that I cannot imagine spending my life without. you are my heart. you are my soul. you are the very essence of my being. being with you is what my heart desires. so I ask of you, to please give your heart and soul to me, and in return, I promise you, I'll give my entire being to you, because I trust that you will love me anc take care of me, as I would you. and I have no doubt in my mind that you are my soulmate. my lover. and my very best friend. I promise that for as long as I live, I will promise you la vie en rose."

and in that entire thing said, the very meaning of the vow was never written. because it simply isn't just to be said, it is to be acted out. to be felt. to be proved. for it it is just 3 simple words.

I love you.