emergency | s.m

*Hi my name is Y/N Bailey and I am 27 years old. I am part of the Special Forces from the Navy and I am currently in Afghanistan getting ready for my new assignment. My boyfriend of 7 years, Steve McGarrett, and my best friend Junior Reigns are part of the Hawaiian Task Force Five0. Usually I live in Hawaii too, but currently I am on an assignment.*

*Afghanistan, 5AM*
*your current outfit*

I am in my bunk getting ready for my assignment when there is suddenly a knock on my door*Y/N: Come in

Y/N: Come in. *My Commander walks in and I salute him*
C: Lieutenant Bailey, there is an emergency call from Hawaii for you.
Y/N: Thank you Commander. *I salute him again and make my way to the conference room*
Operator: Line 3, Lieutenant.
Y/N: Thanks. *I take the phone and answer the call*

Y/N: Lieutenant Bailey?
Junior: Y/N? Its Junior
Y/N: Junes, what's up? My Commander said it's an emergency.
*I sat down on the chair*
Junior: There is a huge emergency right now, its a serious issue, Y/N.
*By the sound of his voice, I immediately know that something went completely wrong*
Y/N: Junes what's wrong, please tell me *I start getting really worried*
Junior: Steve got abducted this morning. *I quickly shot up from my seating position and everybody looks at me*
Y/N: WHAT?!! By who?
Junior: We think it was Wo Fat.
Y/N: Oh god please no. Junior do you have anything? Any evidence?
Junior: We only have the crime scene, there are no traffic cameras, we have no plates or faces.
Y/N: Tell me the Street name I will look at the satellites. I will send it to you and then I will talk to my Commander and fly over to Hawaii.
Junior: What no, Y/N. You can't do that don't you have a mission?
Y/N: I don't give a damn. We are talking about my boyfriend of 7 years. I am coming. I will send you the footage, now tell me the damn address.
Junior: Okay the address is Kings street 25 cross 34th avenue.
Y/N: Alright the footage will be there in no time. bye Junior

*I hang up the phone and make my way over to my Commander*
Y/N: Commander?
C: Yes Lieutenant?
Y/N: I need a vacation immediately. Commander McGarrett got kidnapped in Hawaii and they need my support. I know its short-term but its an emergency.
C: I understand Lieutenant. I will give you 7 days vacation. I know Commander McGarrett and he is a good guy. Make sure he gets home safe.
Y/N: I will. Thank you Commander

*I turn around and I am ready to leave but he suddenly calls my name*
C: Lieutenant. In an hour there will be a flight to Oahu. I will get you on it and I will make sure that there will be a car waiting for you at the Honolulu base.
Y/N: Thank you again.

*I leave his office and quickly send the footage from the crime scene to Junior. I get back to my bunk and quickly strip out of my casual uniform and change into my flight uniform. I pack some clothes and run to the flight place*
*your outfit for the rest*

 I pack some clothes and run to the flight place**your outfit for the rest*

Pilot: Lieutenant Bailey. Get in

*Oahu 5PM*

*We arrive at the Navy base in Honolulu and I see two soldiers waiting for me*
S: Lieutenant Bailey?
Y/N: Yes that's me.
S: Your Commander sent us to give you the car.
Y/N: Thank you

*the car*

*I get in the car and quickly drive to the Iolani Palace

*I get in the car and quickly drive to the Iolani Palace. I run through security and quickly get in the HQ*
Y/N: Hey Junior. *he turns around and gives me a hug*
Junior: Y/N, finally you are here
Y/N: I came as fast as I could. Now have you got any more evidence?
Junior: We found out that Wo Fat has another identity that owns a old clothing fabric in Waialua.
Y/N: He is there right?
Danny: We think he is there.
Y/N: Alright, I think we need some support right?
Danny: Yes, I mean we got SWAT but HPD is overloaded.
Y/N: I will make a call. *I make my way into Steves office to make my call*

J: Commander James McNeill?
Y/N: Jamie, its Y/N. I need a favor
J: get right into it.
Y/N: Steve got abducted this morning and we need more man to search through the massive area.
J: Alright, I got a few SEALs I can call. Where and when?
Y/N: End of Cane haul Road in Waialua in 30 minutes
J: We will be there
Y/N: thank you see ya there

*I hang up and inform the other guys. We quickly strip on our bulletproof vests and grab some MG and smaller guns for the thigh holsters.*

Danny: Everybody ready? *Everybody nods and we make our way to the cars. Junior rides with me and 30 minutes later we arrive at the fabric. We meet up with James and I see some of Steves SEAL friends*
Y/N: Okay everybody have each others back, take care of each other. Find Steve and take out everybody in your way. Lets move.

*We move in and were confronted with armed men. We took them out and move forward to a closed door*
Danny: Open it. *he says to me and I look at him worried*
*I push the door open and see two unconscious man laying on the floor*
Danny: Are they alive? *I shrug and quickly get over to Steve and feel his pulse, Danny does the same to Wo Fat*
Danny: He is dead.
Y/N: he is alive. *I shake Steve a bit to wake him up* Steve, hey, wake up.
*He groans and opens his eyes.*
Steve: Oh god, where am I? *He looks around and stops when his eyes met mine* Y/N? What are you doing here?
Y/N: You got abducted by Wo Fat. I came as quickly as possible.

*I help him sit up and he looks at Danny*
Steve: Wheres my father? *I shot my head up to look at Danny* Can we go see my dad?
Danny: *he looks at me worried* Buddy, your dad died 6 years ago, you know that, right?
Steve: yeah yeah right.
Y/N: Lets get you out of here, come on *I pull Steve up with Dannys help and put his arm around my shoulder*
*I put Steve in my car and say goodbye to the others. the guys promised me to come by the hospital tomorrow*

*In the car*

Steve: Why did you come, babe? Didn't you have an important mission?
*I take a quick glance at him and smile*
Y/N: Steve, I have known you for 9 years. You are the most important person in my life. The question is not why did I come, the question is why not?
Steve: I need to kiss you, now. *I smile as he put his hand on my thigh and gives it a small squeeze*
Y/N: I am driving. You get one when we arrive at the hospital in 2 minutes.
Steve: I think I can live with that. *he smiles and we arrive at the hospital*

*Before I can help him out of the car, Steve grabs my waist while he is still sitting on the car seat*
Y/N: What is it babe? *he looks at me and just smiles*
Steve: I am so thankful to have such a strong woman by my side. Thank you for saving me.
Y/N: Babe, of course. Now come on we need to put you in the hospital to check up.
Steve: Kiss first. *I chuckle at his childish behavior and give him a small peck on the lips*
Steve: Ayyeee that wasn't a kiss. *He pouts and I let out a small chuckle*
Y/N: Thats all you get by now.

*I help Him out of the car and he gets booked in a hospital room after check up. Turns out he has a few broken ribs and a light concussion, a few cuts, but nothing life threatening*

Steve: Can I get a real kiss now? *he asks as I sit right beside him on his hospital bed*
Y/N: only because its you
*I lean in and we share a passionate kiss*
Steve: Thats what I call a real kiss. Now come cuddle babe:
*I lay down beside him and he pulls me in his embrace.*
Y/N: Oh and by the way I will be here for the next 6 days and after that I will hand in my resignation. *He stares at me and then smiles happily*
Steve: Are you for real?
Y/N: Yes I am *I smile at him and he pulls me in another passionate kiss*
Steve: Do you want to work for Five0?
Y/N: I think maybe in the future. I will need some time off after this hard time in the Special Forces.
Steve: Okay and after this you are welcomed to work for Five0
Y/N: We will see Commander
Steve: I love you babe
Y/N: Aww Steve, I love you too.