its time / s.m

*Y/N Brown, 25 years old, Division Chief NCIS, Lieutenant Commander, Steves girlfriend since 8 years but no one knows that they are dating*
*your outfit*

*Y/N Brown, 25 years old, Division Chief NCIS, Lieutenant Commander, Steves girlfriend since 8 years but no one knows that they are dating**your outfit*

*Honolulu, Military base, 3PM*

*I am at the military base to introduce an assignment to the teams*
Y/N: Listen up guys, this operation is a cooperation between the NCIS and the Navy. The target is a leader of the Sinaloa Cartel, Juan Martínez. This is him. *I show them a picture on the white board* He is always surrounded by more than 10 men and heavily armed. So pay attention and watch out for each other.
Soldier: How many of us will be there? And can you tell us about our tasks? *I look at him and switch to the next paper on the white board*

Y/N: We have 30 soldiers and agents. Tasks are following now. We have an NCIS team with 6 Agents under the lead of SSA Bailey. You guys will move inside the warehouse and take out everyone in your way. Secure the inside.  SEAL team 4 with 10 SEALS under the lead of Commander Komoha, you will move inside with the NCIS. Your task is to take out the target and all his men surrounding him. And last but not least,  Division 9 with 14 Soldiers under the lead of Captain Cole you will secure the outside. We know that there will be at least 10 or 15 armed men outside. Everything clear? *I look around and see all the soldiers and agents nodding* Good. I will be in control with Commander Johansson. See you guys tomorrow at 6 sharp. Thanks for your attention.

*All of them leave the conference room and make their ways towards their bunkers. Suddenly my phone starts ringing:*

Y/N: NCIS Division Chief Y/N Brown?
Steve: Babe? Its me. *I look around to observe my environment*
Y/N: I told you not to call when I am at the base, you-
Steve: Listen, its time Y/N. *I stare at the wall in shock and sigh*
Y/N: When and where? *I run towards my car and spot my chief on the way. I show him the Shaka sign with my hand and he knows what this is about. He nods and I sit in my car to drive to the Palace*
Steve: Iolani  Palace in 15 minutes.
Y/N: I will be there. *I hang up and quickly drive to the Palace*
*your car*

 *I hang up and quickly drive to the Palace**your car*

*Iolani Palace, 4:15PM*

*I park my car on Steves spot and run inside. I show the security my badge and he lets me through easily. I open the glass door and see Steve, Adam, Tani, Quinn, Lou, Junior standing at the computer table*