26:the fault in that lasagna

When I woke up I saw the balcony open and the curtains drifting slowly with the light breeze. I peered out of bed and walked towards it slowly. I relaxed once I saw zanders figure out leaning on the railing.

"Hey," he said and pulled me into him.

"Hey yourself" I snicker.

"I'm supposed to be training the pack "he groaned.I raised my eyebrows at him and asked

"So why aren't you?"

"Well, first things first ...I can't bear the thought of leaving you here alone after everything that happened and second of all I'd rather much spend my time here than with them "he pointed over to where Rima and Jared were fighting -again.
I can see Rima ready to pounce at Jared when her mate comes and grabs her away. She seemed to relax now that she was in Alec's arms.

"Maybe if we find Jared's mate they would no longer fight. That seemed to almost work with Rima"I smiled sheepishly.

"Well it's not like he didn't try to find her ...he did and he always tried not to seem affected but deep down I know he wants to finally find her "he seemed deep in thought as he said this.

"Do you think she'd be a human or a wolf or some sort of vampire "I went on. And zanders eye widened with amusement.
"What?I've been reading alot of werewolf books from the library"

"Well, If he finds a vampire as a mate this would be world war 3...and no that's not even possible -but as a beta, he would have a strong mate. Kind of like us "

"oh so you think I'm strong "I wink at him. He laughs but says

"honey we both know what you're capable of" he now winks at me.

"Alpha there has been a rouge spotted at the north-eastern cabin in the territory!" Jared yells and bolts toward the woods.

"Elina, stay here and don't leave "he jumped out of the balcony shifting half way to his humongous wolf and pounced on the ground in the perfect angle.

Before he disappeared he turned around and look at me one last time.

Moments later there was a knock at my door.
"come in," I said still looking at the same spot zander disappeared.

"Hey are you ok I heard about the rogue attack "

"They still haven't come back"

"Yeah ...enough about that. I'm sure they'll come back safely" that's when I realized her mate had also gone.

"Did Alec go?"i asked.

"Of course he did" she sighed sadly.

"Well look at us now. Worrying about our mates" I laughed and she joined. Our once tense shoulders relaxed.

"So your mate will join our pack?" I asked

"I found a way to convince him" she smiled wickedly at me.

"His family is coming soon to meet me, and I'm freaking out!"she shuddered.

"Come on! They'd be insane not to like you." my eyes grew wide.Rima can come off a bit pushy but she is genuinely a very nice person.

"but I have a fear of kids well umm it's kind of obvious that they hate me " she pouted.

"I'm sure they'd love you"

"Except maybe Alec's baby sister"

"How many siblings does he have?"

"3.a brother and 2 sisters that what he told me" she seemed more worried now.