34:stranger in greece

The next two days went by so quickly. Faster than saying the words
'holy guacamole'.

We swam daily by the beach and went for long walks around the town and today we had a special surprise planned. Technically it was the guys who planned it.

I was currently getting ready in the bathroom. I felt like putting some effort in how I look today. I curled the ends of my hair and applied very light makeup but emphasized it mostly on my eyes. Remembering zander's words in the process of applying the eyeliner I smiled sheepishly to myself.

I knew getting a couple of decent dresses would pay off.

I went into the room and decided to wear the navy dress with white detailing. It was simple but its details and how it fit perfectly made it elegant and ideal for such a night.

Satisfied with my choice I quickly slipped out of my bathrobe and put on the dress straightening it out with my hands once I had it on.

I went downstairs after I grabbed my purse and phone. No one was there which seemed a little strange.

"Guys?" I yelled looking around for any sign of human existence.

"I'm up here"Rima's voice echoed.

I went upstairs and found her already. she wore a white striped sundress and had her hair in a high ponytail with curled ends.

"Damn you're too gorgeous I think I've gone blind! "I squinted and pretending there was a fireball in front of me.

"Gurlll you look so damn fine! and that eyeliner so sharp as a knife it can kill a bitch" she played on. we both laughed just before we heard a car pull up in the driveway.

"that must be them. let's head downstairs "said Rima not trying to hide her excitement.

We walked down the stairs and I can swear I saw the look on their faces as they slowly lifted up to see us.

I focused on zander and bit my lip nervously as I saw his eyebrows rise up. he scratched the back of his neck and lowered his face for a second then looked back at me not able to contain his grin.

"Beautiful "he whispered when I was a foot away from him.

"You don't look too bad either"I teased him.

Who am I kidding he looked delicious I was still checking him out.

"Guys we don't want to be late" Alec yelled from outside.

I looked at zander and nodded just before his hand found mine. We walked to our car and drove for half an hour following Alec's car.

I saw Alec's car coming to a stop and knew that we were here.

I was so eager to leave the car but zander told me to wait until we find the right parking spot. I groaned but he only laughed at how impatient I'm getting.

"Wait, "he told me as I was about to open the door.

He ran over to my side and opened the door offering me his hand.

I delightfully accepted it and got out of the car.

"What a gentleman" I teased.

" only for you "

"So where are we going?"

He pointed at the big boat at the end of the dock. I laughed and hit him.

"Seriously zander where are we going?"i asked looking around.

"I'm not lying "He looked at me in amusement.

I gulped and followed him.

Zander helped me up the boat then we made our way to the table, and