Lovesick alpha~chapter 1

"passengers, this is your flight attendant speaking, please fasten your seat belts. we will be landing shortly. We hope you enjoyed your flight and wish to have you fly again with us" the lady announced.

I looked out of the window watching the forests and nature running many acres.

'it's been a while' I thought to myself.

I was used to the typical skyscrapers and buildings by now, but this was where I grew up. This was home.

My name is Elina, and I want to share my unique story with you. Growing up, I always felt different from my peers. It wasn't because of my height or braces, but because of my intelligence. While others were being picked on for superficial reasons, I was teased for being smart. Middle school was a challenging time for me, but things changed when I entered high school. I skipped ahead a few grades, which made high school a bit of a blur. In my senior year, I had the opportunity to attend a boarding school in Ireland. It was an incredible experience, and I decided to continue my education by enrolling in university there. One of my professors had a brilliant idea to make the most of my summer vacations, and I eagerly embraced it.

Now, at the age of 22, I can proudly say that I have accomplished a lot. I'm a doctor! finishing my medical studies at a younger age than most. It hasn't always been easy, and I've faced my fair share of challenges, but I'm proud of where I am today.

Not so bad I guess compared to other doctors who spend 8-10 years learning. They probably finish by the age of 30. I feel proud of accomplishing such a thing.

However, my graduation wasn't with my friends and classmates. It was with upper medical school students which made it feel 10 times greater. Like I look at all of them in the eye and internally say.

'Beat that'

I made quite an entrance at the graduation ceremony. I didn't plan on wearing my Sponge bob bath rope or tripping on my face either, but I blame it on the day itself. It was Friday the 13th.

wow! how I love the person who chose the date of our graduation.

He must adore us very much. notice the sarcasm.

You know after studying so much my brain can't function normally that's why many people find it hard to believe that I'm an actual doctor though I have the certificates to prove it.

There are 2 types of people in the world and I myself am the third.

Now I want you to Imagine sitting in an airplane for 12 consecutive hours next to honeymooners.

yes, definitely not a situation you would like to be stuck in.

In the beginning, I was like aww they are so cute but then they were PDAing for hours and I was even planning to throw myself out of the emergency door.

I couldn't even feel my butt once we landed. The entire flight I was concentrating on writing a letter on the puking bag to the airline about how simple it is to make real food. I even gave them my grandpa's famous recipes hoping they get inspiration. I mean seriously why do they have to serve us slimy astronauts food? I wonder what they'll do when they read it.

Reality: dunk in the nearest trash can.

"here's your car mam"the man with the clipboard pointed.

"you're kidding?"I said thinking this was a joke while

staring at the black Jaguar car in front of me

"You don't like it ?" he asked nervously.

"no! I'm surprised. it looked worse online"