22:The party!

And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music

-Friedrich Nietzsche

I drew a smily face on the steamed mirror.The face looked more like an egg and not a circle I thought. Feeling unsatisfied with my drawing I brought my hand and wiped it away .I stepped into the shower once the water was warm.

I lathered my hair in a vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner then grabbed a bar of soap and rubbed raw it against my skin.I then washed my hair and rinsed myself.10 minutes and 5 huffs later I got out of the shower , turned off the water, and stepped onto the squashy bath mat. I wrapped 2 fluffy towels one around my body and the other hair . My grey bathroob was hung at the back of the door.I wore it and went back into the room,where I layed my costume on the bed.

I noticed that the connecting door was wide open and heard groans coming from there .
stepping into the other room I saw Zander ,His hair was messy but sexy looking.
He was wearing a nice tailored black Armani suit  and was trying to fix his tie up with his back to the door . He reached up to loosen up his tie and blew out in frustration.

"Here let me help you"I said.he seemed surprised but didn't refuse.I lean close to him, my heart in my throat and quickly fixed it without looking him in the eye . Though , I could feel his intense gaze on me the entire time . I felt our breath intermingle causing certain feelings to bubble up inside me.My hand lingered on his chest just for a bit.

"All done" I blew out a breath that I wasn't aware I was holding.

"Your drooling, amor" he teased

"I was dreaming about mac and cheese ," was my automatic response with a straight face making him chuckle lightly.

"Big night ha?" I joke attempting to light up the mood.

"You have no idea"he ran his hands through his hair.I cracked some jokes and he started to laugh his shoulder relaxing slightly and the corner of his mouth twitching upwards.

"What's the worse that can happen.its not like your going to show up with your boxer ".he laughed again.

"And what about you? are you planning on going downstairs wearing that robe?"he said amusingly.his eyes were drinking me in. I came into realization that I was only wearing a robe just now.Great Elina just great...

My cheeks turned red expressing my embarrassment more than words can .

"I'm still not even half way done.I have to wear my dress , do hair ,and don't get me started on the makeup"I started to ramble.

"You will look extraordinary there's no doubt in that. Just promise me one thing. you'll save me a dance"his eyes were glittering.

"Of course"I smiled.

                ***********
I put on some music and started to get ready.I applied a thin layer of bronze foundation,a rosy blush across the apples of my cheeks, and smokey eye shadow which made my bright green eyes to standout.I applied lipstick and a gloss .

Once I was done with my makeup I went on with my hair. I was curling the ends when Rima walked in with her royal blue gown that had a silver sequence all over the corset.Her dress flew out with a little puff .Her make up was perfect and she looked Great.

"You look amazing! just let me help you with your hair"She said .she pinned my hair up in a sophisticated way then she did a quick retouch to my make up.My eyes stood more now with the winged eyeliner Rima applied.