𝑇𝑤𝑜

*sips tea* well we're introducing our main lead in this chapter.

*sets teacup down* and he has very much problems

*pours more tea* and this is where we introduce the supernatural part of this book

*accidentally fills too much*  and yeah

His yells resonate around the walls, each louder than the one before

Chest heaving up and down, he bangs on the door, begging them to open up. Begging them to let him out. Begging them to help him.

Yet the guards outside ignore him, staying true to their orders.

He claws at the fabric of his sleeve, eventually making holes in it.

Yeonjun's eyes dart around the room, head feeling light.

And then it happens.

Slowly he feels himself get swallowed by the black smoke, no matter how hard he had tried to fight it, nothing could stop it.

His eyes close, opening after a while, pitch black, not once once of humanity in them. An animalistic growl leaves his lips and he launches at the door, hands scraping the bars, tongue running over his lip.

"Open. This. Door." He whispers into the guards ear.

The guard feigns deafness, looking pointedly at the bare wall in front of him.

He yells, kicking the door of his cell.

He stops, a smirk making it's way to his face.

"Fine then. Let's do it the hard way." He throws his head back, tongue licking his lip once again.

Eyes glowing red momentarily, his pitch black wings spread open, a demonic ring to his laugh.

He teleports to the other side, appearing in front of the panicking men who aimed their guns at him.

"You know," Yeonjun smirks picking at his nails, "I would just leave this goddamned place but..."

He teleports once again, his hand around the shorter man's neck, causing him to drop his firearm and retch.

"I've always liked revenge. Can't let you off this easy now can I?" He hums, puncturing skin on the guard's neck, watching as the thick blood dripped from his hand to the ground.

A small whimper leaves the guards mouth as the click of a gun echoes through out the cell.

Yeonjun looks around to see the second shakily aiming his weapon, gulping.

"Let...let him go!" He attempts being fierce, failing miserably.

"Hm. How about no?" Yeonjun rips the flesh from the first's neck, blood gushing out, staining his clothes, ignoring the way he slumped on the ground, dead.