𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

Seyeon's stomach growled, making her grimace, face contorting into annoyance

Seyeon's stomach growled, making her grimace, face contorting into annoyance. Hungry, she was so hungry. She couldn't remember the last time she had a proper meal because of how busy - and lazy - she was.

And why was she even helping this random guy that walked in to her workplace covered in blood? Why the hell did she bring him to her friends house? Was he a criminal?

Her eyes widened when she realised she could become some kind of indirect accomplice. She stopped waving her hand in front of his face — as if that would've done anything in the first place — letting it fall limp beside his head.

Her mind ran through the hundreds of nonsensical scenarios, not noticing Yeonjun's stirring figure. He let out a low groan, rubbing his eyes groggily, muttering incoherent words.

"Finally," she grumbled rising from the floor where she had been crouching, picking up a pile of bloodied rags.

She casted him an annoyed look before heading into the bathroom, emerging a few seconds later and walking towards the refrigerator, grabbing a water bottle and handing it to him.

She shook it in front of his face urging him to drink. "You haven't lost enough blood for it to be bad for you but I recommend going to the hospital and getting a professional to treat your wounds." She pauses, flinching at the sudden grumbling of her stomach, "They might get infected. And I..."

She pauses once again, fiddling with her fingers.

He sets the water bottle down on the off white coffee table, and focuses on her, nodding, encouraging her to go on.

"I only uh...only treated the wounds on the exposed skin. Uhm. I didn't really want to invade your privacy or anything, you know. So..." she bit her bottom lip.

"You didn't take my shirt off or anything, yeah, I got the gist." He deadpanned, playing around with the sliver rings on his fingers.

There's a short deafening silence in which Yeonjun thinks about how this random girl just decided to help him, with nothing in return, for no reason whatsoever. Unless...

"Why did you help me?" He demands, looking back up at her still standing form.

"You were in pain and..."

"Covered from head to toe in blood. Not really the type of person you'd want to help, now am I?"

"Oh shut the fuck up. All I did was help you. Would you rather I had just left you to pass out?" She burst out, hands on her hips.

Eying her exasperatedly, he shrugged, picking up the bottle once more and chugging the rest of its contents down.

She glared at him, a small fire lighting up in her eyes. But she said nothing, spinning on her heel and disappearing into a room, coming out with a bundle of clothes in her hand.