𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

Woah bro are we still on 5?

Damnnnnnnn I'm slow af

Also HES CRYING BRO PLS CAN I JUST HUG HIM

ID PROLLY LOOK SUPER TINY NEXT TO HIS 182cm ASS BUT STILL

Also I have no clue ab fencing terms so pls don't kill me if u cringe 

Kinda short chapter cuz we needs to get the story going (still cant belive it only 5)

Also not all men r some emotionless freaks

So yes he's crying

Parents abusing their child is no joke 

The sound of swords clashing against each other, two individuals ruthlessly trying to get one over the other

The first raised the hilt, narrowly dodging the seconds attack, thrusting the blade at him. The second swerved as well, a low chuckle leaving his mouth, only for the metal tip of the others fencing blade to be pressed into his shoulder, right when he was about to do the same to his opponent.

His shoulders sagged, pulling his helmet off his head, pushing his long brown hair back, sweat on his brow.

He grinned when his opponent did the same, yellow hair disheveled.

"How do you always beat me?" He walked over to the others, grabbing a water bottle, downing it in one go.

Yeonjun shrugged, unzipping his fencing jacket, white t-shirt sticking to his body. "Ever heard of practice, my dear king?" He muttered sarcastically.

A taller male smacked the back of Yeonjun's head, scolding him for being insensitive to the topic the boy hated so very much. Yeonjun retaliated with a snarky remark, sticking his tongue out at the younger.

"It was a joke Binnie."

"Yeah hyung!"

"Shut up Kai. And you Jun, learn to be more sensitive to people's emotions, m'kay?"

"Oh look who's going all leader on us."

"Wait. Since when am I not sensitive to peoples emotions?"

"Is no one gonna address the fact he told me to shut up?"

"Suck it up, Kai."

"Don't be rude Tae."

"That's rich coming from you Binnie."

Beomgyu sighed, gaze falling on the faint impression of a gash on Yeonjun's stomach, eyes widening by a fraction. He whipped his head up to examine his expression, glad to see him busy talking to Taehyun.

He hesitated before calling him.

"Hey Jun?"

Yeonjun turned around to look at him. "Yeah?"