Chapter 6 : Siva

The meeting with the manufacturing unit was successful, like the corporate unit they were also happy regarding the new line up. They are ready to welcome the new workforce for the electric vehicle segment and showed their willingness to help and teach the newcomers.

Today's morning is filled with back to back meetings, next will be the meeting with all department heads in another fifteen minutes. Meanwhile I have to sign some files as I'm taking charge from today so Samarth and I are going to my cabin.

Our corporate office floor is of 10000 sq.ft and it is arranged in the way that when one exits the lift they can see the sublevel reception. To the left of the reception is the entry way of the power house. All the cabins of the Administrators occupy the left and right side of the floor, while the open cabins for the executives and their subordinates are situated in the centre of the floor.

My cabin is at the farther end facing the entryway of the floor. To the left of my cabin is the Boardroom and Chairman's office, opposite of which the private lift to the floor is built. Inside my cabin there is a walk-in relaxation room with a bed, wardrobe and washroom. Sometimes I crash in there if there is tons of work to take care of.

The relaxation room has a door that connects to the refreshment area where snacks and vending machines are available for the employees on the floor to use. Staff have a separate entrance and I seldom use the door if I need anything but mostly Samarth or assistants of Kavi get it for me despite my refusal. The workstation of Kavi and Samarth is just outside my cabin.

When I was about to enter the power house, I noticed the girl from my vision who also welcomed me with the rose bouquet, clapping excitedly and dancing at the same place like a doll, at the secretary's workstation. Puvi and Kavi are looking at her and Puvi tries to control her by holding on to her shoulders.

I don't understand what suddenly came up to me, I asked Samarth "Partner, What the hell is happening in the office? Puvi is openly flirting with the new intern."

Inga yenna nadakuthu partner? Puvi antha pudhu intern kita ippadi vazhinjitu irukan

Partner, avanga rendu perum annan thangachi maathiri, apuram antha ponnu onnum pudhu ponnu illa. Intha ponnu erkanave March la one month internship pani iruka. Ippo final semester internship pandra, antha ponnu naala thaan ipo ellarum morai vitu koptukitu irukanga. Un kita stage la vanthu poo kodutha appo naan visharichen

"Partner, they both are like siblings. Also that girl is not someone new here, she has done a one month internship during March and now she is here for her final semester internship, she is the reason for everyone addressing each other with relationships in our office. I enquired about her as she came to welcome you," Samarth responds and I feel relieved.

Wait. Why am I feeling relieved?

I nod my head and ask him about the laptop and iPad, "Seri, laptop, iPad ellam eduthu vanthu tala?" and he slams his palm against his forehead.