Chapter 53

Ashwika

I close the bathroom behind me and lean on the wall next to the door, placing my hand on my chest. My heart beats faster as if it's going to jump out of its cavity. The fan and air conditioner are working properly, but I'm feeling hot.

The way his eyes turned hooded the moment Siva noticed I'm watching him in the mirror, the way he walked towards me, washed his hands with me and kissed my neck, locking our eyes in the mirror.

Paahhhh.

I could still feel the chills but I'm feeling hot too.

Oru vela ithu thaan oru pakkam hot ah oru pakkam jilla iruka jilla ohh?

Aathiiiii

I open the balcony door and step out to call my friend Aathira but find Puvi anna and Samarth Anna waiting in the balcony glaring at me. Puvi Anna leans off the railing, walks toward me with a stern look and I look down, giving him hurt puppy looks.

"Ila ma enakku purila, nee paatuna ulla ponathu kathava sathita," he walks around me. (I don't understand dear, you went inside and locked the door."

"Problem solve panna thaane," I keep my face the same and hug myself. (To sort out our issues only, bro.)

"Ippadi thaan oru vayasu paiyan room ku thaniya poviya?" I try to speak up, "Etho Siva naa onnum pana maatan paravala vera yara iruntha?" I maintain the same face hiding what Siva did just a couple of minutes ago. "Seri mappillai enna sonnaru ellam seri agi aacha?" (This is how you enter a man's room alone? Since it's Siva there is no issue. What if it was someone else? Well, What did Siva say, whether everything is sorted out?)

"Hmm," I shake my head affirmatively, "Kulika poi irukaru." (He has gone to take a bath.)

"Avan kulika poi irukan na nee inga enna panra hall ku poga vendiyathu thaane?" He gets tense. (What are you doing here when he has gone to take a bath? You should have gone to the living room.)

"Illa neyy Shaku Ma sapadu koduththu anupi irukanga, avaru kulichitu varurathu kulla ennai saptida sonnaru," I pointed behind me into the room. (His mother sent us lunch, he asked me to have lunch as he took a bath.)

"Unna," he tries to walk past me into the bedroom but Samarth anna stops him.

"Machan vendam anupavathula solren avan adicha valikum," Puvi anna looks at him shocked and pretends to look brave. (Dude, no, I'm advising with my own experience, if he beats you it will hurt like hell.)

"Athuku thangachi ah thaniya vida solriya?" He argues with Samarth anna. (For that, are you asking me to leave our sister alone?)

"Partner athuku ellam seri pattu vara maatan nee va namma ippadi ye yeni la erangi poidalam athu thaan namma uyir ku nallathu," I giggled at their conversation as Samarth anna who has always been with Siva doesn't know what he is capable. (Partner is not worth doing such things, let's go through this ladder. That's good for life.)

Unakku theriyuma Ashwi? (As if you know, Ashwi?)

My face heats up recalling what happened in the bathroom. "Seri ma mappillai ah nalla pathuko naanga keezha poi hall la wait panitu irukom." I shake my head in agreement and they both descend down the ladder. (Fine, you take good care of Siva, we will go and wait in the living room.)

I call my friend, Aathira and she picks the call on the second ring, "Sollu re, Siva Anna kita pesa sonnen ye pesuniya?" I told her what happened yesterday, "Naan un kita enna sonnen?" (Hello, Did you talk with Siva Anna as I said? What did I ask you to do?)