Chapter 84

~~~~~~~~~~

It's a double update, Read Chapter 83 before continuing

~~~~~~~~~~

Ashwika

Siva, adivangama orama poi ukaru. En pera kozhanthaiku appa aaga pora nu kooda paakamaaten.

Shaku ma scolds Siva in front of the guests and my body shakes with laughter before I hold my back to breathe heavily. It's my baby shower and Siva is against the ritual in which I need to bend down. He was arguing a lot with Shaku ma to not conduct it and she lost her cool.

(Thaimai from Theri)

"Ashwi ku normal delivery aganuma vendama?" Siva nods his head. "Apo ozhunga poi ukaru," Siva goes and sits next to Humesh anna and Vikas laughs at him closing his mouth. "Nee eppadi thaan rendu kozhanthaiya vachu samalika poriyo," Shaku ma comments on Siva's childish shenanigans and helps me bend down. (Do you want Ashwi to have a normal delivery? Then silently go and sit in your place.)(I don't know how you are going to manage two kids.)

(Thaimai vaazhgena

Thooya senthamizh

Ariraaro araaro

Thanga kai valai

Vaira kai valai

Ariraaro araaro)

I'm full-term pregnant and my due date is within two weeks but since I'm attending pregnancy yoga classes, I'm able to manage. I cross my hands and hold the two copper pots that are tied to each other with a white thread in a criss-cross manner.

(Intha naalile

Vadha niyabagam

Entha naalum maaratho

Kangal pesidum

Mouna baashayil

Yenna vendru kooratho)

Shaku ma, Rakesh anna's mother, my mother and my four aunts are standing around me to do the ritual. They place a banana leaf on my back and pour items like curd, tender coconut water etc., on my back. Moni akka and Abitha akka hold me, helping me to balance.

(Thaimai vaazhgena

Thooya senthamizh

Padal paada mataayo)

I look up at Siva who is having a serious look on his face and looking between my hands, legs, baby bump and my face. I smile at him but he returns mine with a weak smile.

Though Siva is at cloud nine and always speaks with our baby asking to not trouble me or not to come out before 37 weeks, he was concerned about me as I'm a premature child.

"Papa mummy maari bad papa va munnadi ye porakaama daddy maari good papa va time ku thaan porakanum," Siva kissed my baby bump and received a kick from our child. "Enna papa adikura." (Baby, you should not be a bad baby like your mummy and born early but you should be a good baby like your daddy and born on time.) (Why are you hitting me?)

"Pinna athu mummy ah bad papa nu sonna koovam varama? Unnai yaaru movie songs ketutu love pannanum aasai pada sonathu athan saamy ennai odane anupivachitaru." I gave him a challenging look and he pulled me to kiss. (Then are you expecting it to kiss you when you call its mother a bad baby? You wished to fall in love after hearing the movie songs and god sent me out quickly.)

(Thirunaal intha orunaal

Ithil pala naal

Kanda sugamae