02

"Miyu-chan, thanks to your help Tokitou-kun is recovering very well."

My sister, Kanroji Mitsuri, said as she was combing my hair. She was a bit injured when she came home last night so I have to take care of her very late, but she looks like she's recovering as well in her injuries.

"Have you checked yourself with Kochou-san?" I asked.

A week has passed when I entered this world and I'm slowly getting used with this world. It may be a hit different from the life I got used to, but little by little I could say that I'm adopting the ways of living here. Additional points is that I am living with my dear favorite characters.

"I will later. I'll go with Rengoku-san." she answered.

Finally! She opened up about Rengoku Kyojuro. These past days, I was thinking of joining the Demon Slayer Corps. Well of course, not just to protect Muichirou and the others but as well to gain experience and to know the hardships that they experience in their every day lives. I can't live knowing that in the future they'll die without doing anything to help them.

"Hey sis, I want to talk about something important." I started which made my sister stop what she was doing. I faced her and held both of her hands, tightly and warmly. "I want to join the corps. Can I?"

"If you die, I can't bear the feeling of loosing someone important again." She answered which made me sad. Of course, she'll disagree. But I want to do something that'll help the Demon Slayer corps to lessen their burden.

"I won't die. Do you want me to tell you a secret?" I asked.

"What?" she asked while giggling but I could see tears forming in her eyes. Clearly saying that she disagrees with my sudden request but I think she'll change her mind once she hears my reason.

"The Demon Slayer Corps defeated Muzan." I don't want to be a major spoiler but if I say something that will help her lessen up her worries maybe I'll have that chance. "It'll be 2 years from now. So I want to lend my strength and help you and everyone to defeat demons."

"Where did you hear those things about Kibutsuji Muzan? I never really talked about it to you." Yikes. Is Miyu and Mitsuri distant siblings? Are they not close? Or are they close before but when this hottie joined the corps she turned cold and distant to Mitsuri? "I'm very happy that you're worried about me, and returning to your warm self. But it'll be for the best to do what I say."

"Are you not giving me permission to do so?" I asked.

"I'm allowing you. But who will mentor you? Also, who will take care of Tokitou-kun if you do start your training?" she asked.