20

"That's the last demon." I said.

I put my blade back to its casing then jump down the roof of the abandoned house that we found here in the middle of nowhere on the way to Tokyo.

What random demons showing up in front of us. Demons don't usually team up, but like the demons in Mount Natagumo, they're many than usual. I swear that these are schemes of Enmu or Muzan. I can't say clearly as what I have read is that Rengoku arrived early in the train station.

"C'mon, we don't have all day."

__

"Why are we stopping here at a noodle shop?" I asked him. He just smiled and slid the door opening it.

An old man greeted us. I guess, he's the type of not smiling as he just looked at us. Rengoku-san walked first and chose his table.

"Six bowls of gusto noodles please." He said.

"Hey!! Rengoku-san!!" I ran towards him and pulled his hair. He looked at me with a facial expression that is very clueless on why I was throwing tantrums in front of him. "Seriously, are you really going to eat?!"

"If you're not going to eat then go out of my store." An old man barked at me.

I raised one eyebrow, looked at him up and down before sitting in front of Rengoku-san. I looked away and rested my palm on my cheek.

"One udon noodles then." I said.

"Alright," he answered and hurriedly did our orders. He kept on glancing at me which made me slightly irritated. "Young lady, kindly remove that hand on your chin. It brings bad luck."

I didn't want to create bigger scene and bad attitude on the old man so I obligated and crossed my arms on my chest. Rengoku-san just smiled at me before closing his eyes.

I looked around the small restaurant and it doesn't seem like a restaurant. There's no customers and if there's no customers, the probability of this restaurant to shut down is high. I looked at the old man and he doesn't seem bothered.

"So, how long have you been running this noodle shop?" I asked politely.

"Two decades now, and my sales are getting weak and weak." He answered with his rough voice.