14

"Miyu-san!! We heard the news!!"

Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke came running. I also saw Nezuko running towards me which is why I ran past through them and hugged Nezuko. She's wary of the people around her, but since I met her when we rehabilitated back then in the Wisteria Mansion, she knows who I am.

"Awww Nezuko, you came to welcome onee-chan?" I asked.

"Technically, you both are at the same age only." Tanjiro answered.

"Mmphhh Mmphh!!" Nezuko beamed and gave me a sweet stare which gave me an idea to tease Tanjiro. I patted Nezuko's head and I could see her smiling as she held my hand and started patting her head with it.

"Looks like Nezuko's congratulating you on becoming a hashira." Tanjiro said as he put his arms around Nezuko's shoulder but Nezuko didn't even look at him. "Nezuko?"

"It seems like Nezuko likes me more than you, plus you teased me earlier which is why she's being protective of me." I stuck out my tongue and winked at him in teasing him before patting Nezuko again.

"Miyu!! Congratulations on becoming a hashira!!" Zenitsu who ran towards and suddenly jumping to give me a hug, I wasn't ready to accept his hug, we both fell with him being on top of me. "Err, I'm sorry."

"Good day." The door slid revealing the almighty Muichirou Tokitou with Tomioka Giyuu. Why the hell did they show up in an unexpected time and unreasonable position Zenitsu and I have.

"Are we going to watch you both do something indecent or you'll stand up now boy?" Muichirou asked- more like he ordered him to stand up because I was under him. I don't know but his voice sounded very threatening which is why Zenitsu stood up and I could see that his body stiffened.

"Kanroji, as a hashira- you hold the highest position in the demon slayer corps next only to Oyakata-sama, hold it with pride." Tomioka Giyuu spoke which is why I immediately stood up and dusted off the extra dusts on my uniform.

"Err-sorry." That was the only words that I muttered.

Muichirou-kun grabbed my wrist towards them and put me behind him. I noticed his feature that he's a bit taller than me now. If I'm not mistaken, my height is only 5'1" and he's probably 5'3" which makes him taller than me by 2 inches only. That kind of height difference doesn't matter and it's not that obvious.

"Tokitou, you can let go of Kanroji's wrist now." Giyuu spoke.