Chapter 19: I Don't Want To Leave!

I wrote on a paper and I told V to say that she could just come and stay in the hotel next to BTS's house! They would buy it for her! She agreed.

"Jimin!!" V yelled.

"Oh my gosh! What do you want!" Jimin yelled.

"Ask Rap Monster for some money! We need to buy a hotel room for Minhae's mom," V said.

Rap Monster came in and Jimin asked for money. He gave plenty!

1 day later, Minhae's mom arrived! They all drove to the airport!

"I can't wait to meet Minhae's mom!" Jin yelled.

She came into the car and gave Minhae a huge hug. Minhae's mom SCREAMED!

"I..It's.....BTS!!!!" Minhae's mom yelled.

"You can stay with them forever." Minhae's mom said.

I was very happy! Me and Jimin would have a happy future together.

10 years later...

Jimin and I are living a great life and we are living together too! My mom is right next door! He asked me to be his girlfriend and of course I said yes! It has been great with BTS and Jimin!

----------------------------------------------
Guys sorry but this is the end of my story! I hope you liked it! If you'd like, you could read my other stories! I'll be making more about other groups!! THANKS!! Be sure to read my Jungkook fanfiction, Hitman.