Chapter 13: Minhae Looks For Lost Jimin

It's morning and it's also Minhae's birthday! Minhae rolls to Jimin's room and opens the door. When she opened it, Jimin wasn't there. She was sad that Jimin wasn't there for her birthday. She woke all the members and the manager. The manager knew where Jimin was. Jimin was going to get something romantic for Minhae's birthday. The manager had to act like he didn't know. She cried like crazy because she missed him. The manager said to meet in his room and talk about where he could be. While that was happening, Jimin broke the window in her room and got inside and he manager told Minhae to get her phone so she could call him. When she opened the door, she saw Jimin holding a bag to her favorite store. He gave her the bag. She kissed him and opened the bag. Inside was a card that was written by Jimin. It said: "Dear Minhae, I will love you even if you have ALS. No disease will stop me from loving you. You have beautiful details. Your eyes shine like the sun and your face looks beautiful. The most important is that your personality is one of a kind. You are so strong. I wish you a happy birthday Minhae and I want you to know that I love you no matter what comes between us."