Chapter 14: Minhae can't eat

Minhae leaned to Jimin and gave him a 🐻 (aka bear) hug. He picked her up out of her wheelchair and put her down in a chair at the dinner table. He told her that she was heavy. She hit him playfully. Then Jimin left to do work. Jin was cooking ramen and Minhae wanted spicy ramen. She tried to eat it and she could barely pick up her chopsticks. They dropped right out of her hand. Minhae yelled and called V (Her BFF) since they were besties and because he was the closest to her. He had no idea what to do. He just called Jungkook and Jungkook yelled at V because he was younger than V. He just called Suga and Suga came and called them babies. Then V explained to Suga that Minhae was calling and Suga ran to the kitchen and Jimin went somewhere so Suga told Rap Monster to go and tell Jimin to come back for his *girlfriend* Suga laughed at his funniness. Jimin arrived and he saw her crying of starvation and Jimin had to feed her since she couldn't eat. He told Rap Mon to replace him. Rap Mon complained. He was whining and said that since he was the leader, he didn't have to do any work Jimin persuaded him so he was forced to. Jimin started feeding her. Her tears slowly stopped coming down. He patted her back and sat next to her and then fed her at the same time. She laughed a lot because he told her jokes.