Chapter 12: Minhae has to home

Minhae sits down in front if the TV she asked Jimin to on the TV and to put the channel. She was watching a Korean variety show! "After School Club" it was a show that stars go on it and they ask questions and things like that. She got up and went to the kitchen. She wanted to eat Kimchi. V made it for her since they were besties! Suddenly her mom calls. Jimin picks it up and puts it on speaker. It was her mom. Her mom yelled at her asking her where she was. She said she was in Korea living with BTS. Once her mom realized she was with BTS her mom went crazy. Her moms favorite group was BTS! She was dancing. Her mom told her that she could stay but when she becomes in a bad condition that she has to come back. Her mom ended the phone. Jimin and Minhae went to a park. He was rolling her wheelchair around the place she cried because she would miss all the memories. Jimin hugged her. He gave a a kiss on the cheek! She started blushing. Then Jimin realized that the rest of BTS was following them. Everyone was spying on him. They all went back home and it was night. He told her a story about a sheep and a dog. They mixed into one. She laughed then started sleeping.