Chapter 17: Ventilator Struggle

Now I will use dialogue cuz my stories are boring without it. My other stories have dialogue cuz they were new and I didn't know things before and I didn't use dialogue. Lol sorry!! =)

"Hey!! Suga!! Wake up Jimin and tell him to feed me." I told Suga.

"Why always him?" Suga asked.

"I am used to him." I responded.

"AISH!! You act like a baby! You can't do anything! Suga yelled.

"Okay......okay....I will do it myself!" I said rolling to Jimin's room.

"Minhae!!! What happened??" Jimin said hugging me.

"Suga Oppa was yelling at me." I said pouting.

"Why!! She has ALS!! Are you DUMB??" Jimin said slapping Suga in the face.

"You are the dumb one!! You are immature." Suga said about to punch Jimin.

"Ya!! STOP!!" I yelled trying to stop the fight.

Everyone suddenly started coming down also trying to stop the fight.

"What happened?" V asked Minhae.

"Yeah!! What happened to Jimin and Suga?" Rap mon asked.

"Why are they in a fight?" Jin asked while struggling to break them up.

"Really!! Tell us!!" J-Hope asked.

"We really care about them." Jungkook said.

"Well Jimin was standing up for me because Suga called me a baby and was yelling at me. Then Jimin walked in and I explained to him what happened and them he started fighting with Suga." I explained to the rest if the members.

Later, I fell off my wheelchair.

"YAAHHHH!! Jimin-ah!! Help!" I yelled.

Jimin and Suga stopped fighting.

"Minhae!!! Come on Jin!! Help me get her up." Jimin yelled.

"Please stop fighting!! I fell trying to stop the fight." I said crying.

They stopped fighting and just ignored each other.

"Who wants to come with me to go to the hospital to see Minhae's doctor?" Jimin asked.

"MEEE!!" Everyone yelled.

"Let her choose." Jimin said.

"I want V to come with us." I told everyone.

They we went into the car and then arrived at the hospital. We walked into the room that my doctor was in.

"Please take a seat, Minhae." Dr. Choi said to me.

After a while, I discovered something.

"WHAAATT!! WHY NOW?!?!?!" I yelled.

"I am sorry but you won't be able to talk now." Dr. Choi said softly.

Jimin slowly gave me a hug and V patted my back.

"We have to put a ventilator inside you." Dr. Choi said.

They put a ventilator and I couldn't talk but I was crying. They drove home and the members all hugged me and Suga said sorry. I nodded my head showing that I accepted his apology.

"Everyone. She is having a tough time so do not stress her." J-Hope reminded everyone.

"Time to sleep!! Goodnight!!" Rapmon yelled out!!

Everyone walked to their room and Jimin moved into my room and slept on the floor.

Thanks for reading!! Comment, vote, leave suggestions, follow me, and ENJOY!!!