⚡F i v e

Chapter|Five

☆ ☆
☆ ☆

◐∇ The void in my heart could never be imbued until I found itslost part to make it fit

◐∇ The void in
my heart could
never be imbued
until I found its
lost part to
make it fit. ◐∇

|•|•|

Not a vacant silence surrounded me, in all likelihood, a sentimental one does. 

"An emotional void fills up inside me. I am drained. I'm not exactly sure of the fragility of my brain, to my energy. Anxiety perhaps - I couldn't figure it out, perfectly. I need a little encouragement but nothing is reaching my brain at the moment. Everything feels merely empty. Those abstruse emotions entangle one another under the surface with some kind of anxiety. My heart leaps up on everything, I touch as it doesn't mend by all the love, they shower over me instead it is breaking me even more. This unknown feeling encloses within me trying to rip my heart piece by piece rather than refill my soul with the things - that bring me joy and a sense of purpose. 

I feel like - a small consequential part of me has been segregated away - let alone me floating gradually as if trying to find something which once has been lost, permanently. Though - it's precious itself. 

Can you count the stars in the sky? No, right? Practically, nobody is capable of counting my mood swings. A minute, I have got a bubbly face on, and the other minute, the void is killing me all inside. As if the waves in the ocean swirls, my heart under the pericardium contracts degrees by degrees, shooting melancholy - plaguing my brain like crazy just to think, think, and overthink!

And the reaction feels nothing but void itself. 

Even my own parents are desperate to understand the engender of my desolation. 

Unfortunately, everything fails against me! I don't know what to do with these mysterious and overpowering feelings and this sense of emptiness, of the feeling blank. 

I'm too mentally depleted to even tear my haze away. 

And what I've experienced so far - trust me - the feeling of the master void is the bulkiest to bear. 

In theory, is there a bereft part for me? Even if there is, what is more, powerful enough to fill me up?"

Whatever rushing to my mind, I simply wrote it all down on the white paper. My soul was conscious of the fact - I couldn't describe what I was precisely feeling. Neither I was happy nor I was sad. Yes, I wasn't exactly sad either! Possibly, I was stuck between all these desolating emotions which made me feel really empty. 

In the way, there is cheerfulness where there is light, and darkness where there is despair; the same, there is something where there is the presence of a soul. And so as the heavy and thoughtful silence in my surroundings began to grow deeper, I could perfectly hear my own steady rhythm within.