⚡S e v e n

Chapter|Seven

☆ ☆
☆ ☆

◐∇ I saw you and I can'tthink straightanymore

◐∇ I saw you
and I can't
think straight
anymore. ◐∇

|•|•|

"Chase, wait!"

Dry, dead leaves crunched beneath my feet while a cool wind blew out as I tried to call out for him. Regardless of making efforts, he wasn't willing to listen to even a word from me, let alone stay back for me, any longer.

"Chase!"

Breathlessly, he stopped in his tracks and turned to glare at me, "What do you want?"

"I just . . ." My voice trailed off.

"Has the cat got your tongue?"

Since I couldn't uncover the right sentence to articulate my thoughts, I rather sealed my lips, and shut my eyes once, pretending to brush aside his words.

Even if I would, what am I supposed to ask him?

Hey, do you have a waiting tables job in my favorite coffee shop?

Or,

Isn't it great, we could meet frequently here and now?

Or,

Don't feel embarrassed. I won't divulge it to anyone.

Those questions could doubtlessly make him feel as if I were satirizing him.

"Go ahead! Mortify me!" With a wry smile, he unthinkingly shot the words.

"Why would I do that?" I asked out of surprise.

Chase threw a snicker in the riposte, "Great joke," Speaking audibly, he averted his eyes around, and added, "Everyone enjoys making fun of me, why won't you?"

I didn't prevent myself from taking notice of his disheveled hair fluttering around as the wind crashed against us. Only making him appear hotter.

"You can't compare me to everyone,"

Without any kind of additional word, he turned on his heels as a sharp breath released his lips and began walking away, eerily motioning me to follow him.

Forthwith, my gaze tumbled to my settled red car outside the door of the coffee shop. I consider I didn't have enough time to describe the beauty of my car, however, trust me, it could appear striking to anyone's eyes.

Yeah, you can say, I'm bragging about my cherry bomb since you are not permitted to underestimate my boyfriend.

Then, I wasted no time, sprinting towards my car, pulling the door open at once, and directly getting myself into the driver's seat. The problem of having a short memory didn't honestly help me. Inserting the key into the ignition located near the steering wheel, in realization, furthermore, I buckled up my seatbelt.