⚡O n e

Chapter|One

Please don't forget to vote if you enjoy the chapter and comment as much as you please because I love reading people's thoughts. Enjoy! :)

☆ ☆
☆ ☆

◐∇ No one is you and that is your superpower

◐∇ No one is you
and that is your
superpower. ◐∇

|•|•|

Dusk melted away.

Golden rows of strings transformed my night dreaming into a cordial optimism, permeating tinted clouds across the sky, declaring openly a new fresh day. The colored drapes added an orange glow to the perfect sunrise poured through the blinds as the first rays of sunlight lit up my room.

The house was quite uncommunicative, expressing the energy to jump into the air in that silent crackle, my soul just sensed. I was used to waking up to the sound of my Mom, cooking in the kitchen. Letting out a soft yawn, I stretched out my arms, barely smiling to myself.

Being curled up in dreamland for about eight hours, nothing felt quite as amazing as pandiculating in the morning.

Pulling up the white bedding and snuggling in closer to me, an abundance of warmth and cozy sprinkled throughout my body as I could feel myself dozing off again in that more deep sweetness.

"Aella!" Mom's loud and clear voice echoed through upstairs, "Come downstairs! You could get late for school, honey,"

I rolled out of the bed, breathing out a loud huff, and strolled over to the side where the mirror was placed. I had a big smile, staring at myself. It's good to stand in front of the mirror and smile gratefully while staring at your presence.

I always do that when a new day begins.

It's a part of my life.

My bedroom was quite large, tucked away towards the back of the house. The room was turquoise with plenty of posters of NBA players stuck to the middle of the wall. On the sides, the posters of Harry Potter were scattered around the room.

I was still in love with The Prisoner Of Azkaban.

Need to mention, my room contained posters more than textbooks and novels.

I rushed into the shower. I was the type of person who loved school but I would have loved it more, if it had started in the evening instead of in the morning because I had to wake up, whispering goodbye to my beauty sleep. Otherwise, I would like to commend a person who had an idea to build up a school.