1. Hide

"Yoongi do you think it's the best decision ?" Namjoon spoke nonchalantly trying to catch a glimpse of the black haired male walking impatiently to and fro.

"Can't you understand the situation joon. It's DANGEROUS" Yoongi barked at the tranquil male making him flinch .

"I I get it yoongi but did you even ask him ?" Namjoon saw yoongi's facial expressions changing from a raged one's to deep thought.

"GREAT" Namjoon clapped sarcastically.

"Shut up joon. It's not the time for your sarcasm s. Just Shut Up." Yoongi motioned to zip off his mouth.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

The sounds of football steps only got louder and faster just like yoongi's heart beats.

"We can't risk him joon. Ugh Why am i stupid. It's all because of me. Fuck" Yoongi stopped himself from groaning by covering his mouth. He was physically drained out of energy.

"Yoongi ah. Calm down. Sit and think huh. Okay ? Just take deep breaths." Namjoon held his hand making him sit on the spotless couch.

"Deep breaths. Breathe in. Breathe out" The older alpha followed his instructions accordingly.

"I've made my decision Joon. It's not safe here." Yoongi fluttered his eye lashes multiple times.

"Then is it safe there ?" Namjoon spat back.

"I don't know joon. They know each and every fucking place. They'll surely find us." Yoongi let out a sigh of frustration and helplessness.

"I'll come with you." Yoongi's eyes almost popped off his orbits.

"What the fuck Joon. No." Yoongi rejected right away afraid Namjoon might get hurt in the process.

"I've made my decision too hyung. I can't let go of my one and only friend. " he smiled softly that could melt a millions of hearts.

The situation they're currently in, is bizarre. Every second they waste, one of them is nearing to something more dreadful,horrendous.

"Wha.. what about Jin?"

"We've only met a few times hyung. He'll probably reject me since I was annoying him" namjoon said giving his hopes up.

"I can't force him" He added.

"Alright. Enough of me. Lets go."

"Namjoon ?" Yoongi called namjoon who's running around clumsily and he pulled him into a tight hug. They've been buddies since childhood.

"Thank you" Namjoon pressed his lips into a thin line contemplating the things about the future

~☆~

"Ji...Jimin are you alright ?" Namjoon asked gasping for air.

They ran all the way to their hidden place where jimin is taking shelter.

"I'm.... I'm go... good hyung" jimin answered groggily,his throat dry and sore,exhausted from crying. Jimin looked at yoongi who's eyes were drilling holes on the wall.

"Jimin. We uhm we decided it's safe to leave the pack." Namjoon's statement took him by utmost surprise.

"What. How can we.. Eomma, appa, no I can't leave them... I don't want to. Please we'll convince them.."

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND." Yoongi's voice came out harsh.

Flinch.

Jimin flinched, his legs and hands were shaking out of fear,lips quivering, hot tears prickling his already swollen eyes.

"Hyung you'll-"

Knock. Knock.

"Who who-"

"Shh" yoongi immediately covered Jimin's mouth. Jimin's breathed hitched by the sudden touch of his mate.

His freshly made mark transmitting a sudden jolt of pleasure. Mating emotions are sure a mystery.

"Hyung. I'll see. Keep quiet." Namjoon talked in a low voice only audible for the mates.

They're currently taking shelter in a poorly built bamboo house that seemed to be razed by wild animals.

Namjoon silenced them by placing a finger over his lips.

He might be clumsy but at situations like this, he's a pro. He acts like the true intellectual he is.

He grabbed a metal ladle in defense blanketing behind his back. He silently reached the door and twisted the know, rasing his ladle very ready to put the intruder to sleep for awhile.

The ladle slipped out of his hand, his mouth hung open as he quickly pulled the person inside locking the door thereafter.

"Jin "

┏━━━━━°❀•°:🎀:°•❀°━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━°❀•°:🎀:°•❀°━━━━━┛

AN

Well here's my new YM story.

I suck at writing thriller -_-

>> Can anyone tell me if the title is grammatically correct or atleast makes any sense 😬

I don't have any schedule currently. So expect Irregular updates.

Hope you enjoy.

P: 20/05/21

Excited for BUTTER?

FUCK YEAH