3. Solution

Remember me ? 🙂

Explanation doesn't make any sense.😬

It's the best my shitty brain could come up with.

Let me know if the explanation is rational or not!

Please pray for my brain to think sane🥺

-------

Seokjin looked around, spying the poorly built house they're residing in for any inconspicuous details.

After feeling satisfied that it is indeed a safe spot, Seokjin kept dead silent. The two Alphas can't help but feel anxious and intimidated under the determining gaze of the older Omega.

It is undeniably true that Omegas are the most protective of species when it comes to their loved ones and Seokjin is doing the same to Jimin.

"Alpha" Jin called in a stern tone.

"Yes SeokJin ssi ?" Yoongi knew it is the time jin had to answer all of his questions considering the amount of time wasted already cause of his abrupt visit.

" The only way I could get access to your location was Jimin." Jin spoke.

The two of them glanced at Jimin, uncertainty at it's peak.

Seokjin then continued, to clear up.

" I have scented myself on Jimin predicting something like this would happen" no emotions on jin's face.

Yoongi internally growled as an instinct, his wolf's instinct to be precise, when he heard jimin being scented by another wolf.

Jin seemed to sense the conflict inside yoongi's mind and talked out loud.

"Dont take it in another way Alpha. I treat Jimin as my own brother. I wanted to make sure if he is safe and sound.I knew you will be facing many obstacles if you stay there. So I came here to provide moral support for jimin."

"I was able to track my own scent on Jimin and reach here." Jin finally ended with a sigh leaving his chapped lips.

Yoongi's wolf softened after hearing Jin's part.

Alphas tend to scent their mates or soon to be so they can know whereabouts of the other.

Omegas don't do this often, cause their scent is less efficient than Alphas.

Omegas scent among themselves to feel a sense of protectiveness. It would be easy to fight as a small group against any vicious alphas.

Namjoon and jin doesn't have mates yet so they haven't scented any and yoongi,jimin are already mates.

So the probability of any new face finding their location is nearly zero.

"I've been cautious throughout my journey. I can tell you that you are safe, for now"

"We did plan on leaving soon Jin ssi. Thank you for checking up on Jimin. I hope u have a safe journey on your way back" Yoongi was about to bid him adieu but Jin interrupted again.

"I'm here to take care of Jimin and I will. I will be traveling with you as Jimin's guardian." Jin smiled,his bread cheeks wide and Jimin mirroring the action with happy tears.