6. Dainty

This chap is dedicated to Baby_Bunniz 🤧😊
Idk if you'll like it but u made my day.
--------

After Yoongi realized Jimin was freezing, he quickly made his way near to his smaller frame looking for a alternative to keep him warm.

Yoongi's gaze flickered here and then and realized Jimin's blanket is rather thin whilst the weather is much colder and chilly.

With no further thought, Yoongi plopped his own blanket beside and started searching.

Yoongi's sharp eyes fished for a dense branch and luckily found the right one. He took that branch and used it as a broom to briefly clean the littered ground to make it devoid of pebbles and detritus.

It was just a minute task and yoongi collected a bunch of hand sized rocks and as soon as he's done with that, he laid out his own blanket resting on ground and supported it with rocks so it wouldn't fly away.

Hesitating if he should carry jimin or not which might put him off sleep, yoongi tentatively walked towards him, crouching to his level.

He finally scooped the younger effortlessly after a minute struggle but what younger did after pushed yoongi's mind in slight shock and surprise.

Jimin unconsciously nuzzled his face into yoongi's nape and wrapped his hand around his neck while he's at it.

Yoongi here isn't very fond of touch or any physicalaffection in general. Yes he did take his own decision of carrying jimin but that's unexpected from a person who's sleeping like a koala minutes ago.

It wasn't that much of a deal, but standing all alone in the dark and cold forest with his mate's sultry breath harshly hitting his neck and Jimin's body pressed firmly in his embrace felt a lot more intimate to yoongi.

He zoned out for a minute or two,with jimin in his arms bridal style, his eyes fixated on Jimin's relaxed face.

Jimin's skin felt warm against his own. His rough hands grazing against Jimin's dainty curves gave him an incomprehensible emotions. It felt weird but there's a pleasant churn in his gut.

He has never been this close to someone and Yoongi gulps eyes flickering back and forth between Jimin's face and the blood mark he now owns.

Dainty appearance of jimin and sunlight momentarily shining on his face, Yoongi's heart clenched in pain, deep crease between   his brows.

'He did not deserve that'

Yoongi thought.

That brings back the important questions, if he can make it alive with his members ? After risking it all.

Can he protect his members who put their lives on stake for him just because of the mere friendship and loyalty.

"Get it together Yoongi. You've got much important things to focus on." Yoongi's mind voice shaked off the odd beating of his heart.

Within no time, jimin was carefully laid down on the blanket yoongi arranged,with a pillow made out of jin's duvet.

Yoongi tucked the younger lightly, adjusting his position and sighing in content.

He slowly got up, dusting off his bum and found himself a place to sit on trunk.

And just like that,his mind was running with myriad thoughts.

He.was wondering why Jin and Joon hasn't returned yet.

Was there a problem ?

Were they captured ?