Hero Or Criminal

'The hell am I?' was the only thing Ban was thinking when he saw three guys next to him and some old people in front of them. "O four saints, please help save our world" one of the old guys said. 'Am I passed out in Merlin's library? The last thing I remember was holding that weird book of hers and now I'm here!'

"While I'm certain you are all taken back by your circumstances, time runs short for us" the same old guy said. He then explained about the demons and the waves of enemies that attack them. "Our country's knights and adventurers barely managed to eliminate the first wave of demons, but the hourglass is already indicating the next wave will soon be upon us."

'Great, another world that I have to risk my life for' Ban said in his head. "I am this country's king, Aultcray, the thirty-second ruler of melromarc. Should you save this glorious country, you will be duly compensated in turn. Aside from that, I have aid funds prepare for you."

"Now then heroes, I will now hear of your names" the King said. The other three heroes introduce themselves, and the King was about to forget about Ban. "Hey old geezer, you forgot about me" Ban said. Everyone was shock by what Ban just said. "Ah yes, the Nunchuck Hero. What is your name?"

"The name's Ban, I'm a member of the Seven Deadly Sins."

"Now if everyone could please confirm their statuses?" one of the men said. None of the heroes knew what he was talking about. "Don't you see some kind of icon or whatever in your field of vision?" one of the heroes said. Ban saw a little icon and tried tapping it. "You're suppose to concentrate on it" the same hero said. 

'Smart ass' Ban said in his head. He concentrated on it and a menu popped up. It was basically a card that had a lot of information about him. "We would like you to strengthen your legendary weapon and prepare for the next wave. Do you not have any knowledge of any magic?" an old man asked them. "So, this is basically like a video game" one of the other heroes said. "It's a Vrmmo you know?" the other one said. As they talked about video games, Ban was just wondering why was he sent here. He looked at the nunchucks in his hand and one of the heroes said "So, what about you? You know any games like this place?"

"I don't know what you guys are talking about" Ban said. "What, have you never played a video game in your life?" the hero asked. "I don't even know what that is" Ban said. "Wow, that's sad" the hero said. "But I think I got here because of this book my friend had."

"Huh, that guy looks scary" one of the heroes said. "I wouldn't be surprise if he was trying to steal the book" another one said. "You may now enter, future heroes!" the king said as a group of people came in. "Who are they?" one of the heroes asked. "They are people who volunteered to join you on your journeys. You will grow strong and strengthen your legendary weapon. It is said when fellow weapon users are near one another, it will cause opposition and impede growth. As such, I want you to move in separate partiers."

Ban yawn, now listening to half what the guy was saying. "These people have already chosen who will they follow" the king said as the people were already going to choose the hero to join. After they chose it seem that no one chose Ban. "What the hell, no one wants to join me?" Ban said. 

"For somethings such as this to take place, is probably due to the nunchuck hero carrying little favor amongst others" the king said, looking at Ban with disgust on his face. Ban sigh and said "Whatever, I don't need anyone dragging me behind anyway."

Ban was about to head to the door when someone said "I volunteer." He turn around and saw a red hair girl walking up to him. "No matter the circumstance, a person traveling on his own is dishearting to see" she told him. "I said I'm fine being by myself" Ban said. 

"Yeah, are you sure you want go with him?" the spear hero asked her. "I'm sure" she said. "I am known as Mein Sofia, a pleasure to meet you hero!" Mein said to Ban. Ban sigh and said "You better not drag me behind."

"There are no others I take it, then the funds will be distributed to the heroes each and every month. For the Nunchuck hero, I will increase your funds you receive this time."

"I guess having you is not that bad then" Ban told to Mein. They went outside with the bag of coins in his hand. "This is wonderful. With this much we'll be able to buy decent armor for ourselves" Mein said to Ban. "I guess we can buy you a sword or something, but I'm fine" Ban said, as they enter a shop. "Welcome, is this your first time here?" said the shop owner. "Yeah it is, I need a weapon for her" Ban told him. "Ok, the swords are over here" the shop owner said.

After buying Mein a sword and some armor, they were on their way to kill some orange balloons. Ban took care of them pretty easily, swinging his nunchucks around and using snatch to grab some. After taking care of them, they went to have dinner. Ban was eating in silent as Mein said "After the village lies a dungeon towards where most rookies adventurers make their way."

"Ok" Ban simply said, as he took another bite into his food. "Would you like some wine?" Mein asked him, having a bottle of it in her hands. "I'm more of a booze type of guy" Ban said. "Just one glass wouldn't hurt" Mein told him. Ban sigh and pour himself one glass of wine. He drank it and said "Ok, I think it's time to go to bed."

They went to their rooms where Ban slept on his bed, wondering how tomorrow will be. The next morning he was getting ready to go kill more orange balloons. "If I keep killing those things then maybe I can get stronger in this world" he told himself. All of a sudden his door is swung open and some knights came in. "Nunchuck hero! You are under arrest for suspicion of sexual assault!" they shouted. 

"What the hell!?" Ban shouted as he was grabbed from the knights. "What the hell are you talking about!? Where the hell is the red hair chick!?" he shouted. They took him to the king's room where he said "From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew you would bring nothing but trouble."

"Fiend! I wondered when you would show your true colors!" the king shouted at him. "I have no idea what the hell any of you guys are talking about!" Ban shouted at him. He turn and saw Mein. "Hey red head! What the hell is going on!?" Ban shouted at her, but all she did was put her head to her hands and started crying. "That's enough of you! Don't act like you don't remember!" the spear hero shouted at him. 

"But I have no idea of what the hell is going on!? I did nothing, all I did was go to bed and now you guys are accusing me of something I didn't do!" Ban shouted at them. "The Nunchuck hero got drunk and he forced me down and-"

After what Ban heard, he was filled with anger. "I.. was go frighten that I screamed and Lord Motoyasu came to my aid" Mein said. "I had a feeling that you were here for a different reason" said one of the heroes. "Same here, you probably just confused yourself for being a higher class than you are" another hero said. "Base on your appearance I should've know you were a criminal. Someone like you has no right to be a hero!" Motoyasu screamed at Ban. 

Ban smirked and started laughing. Everyone was confused and Ban said "Man, I've been in this situation before. I know I'm a criminal, but c'mon. You guys saw how I didn't even want her in my team in the first place. Maybe instead of listening to everything she says, you try to listen to both sides of the story."

"Man you're an eyesore. You realize Motoyasu was given enough money to cover all of his comrades equipment, right? I bet you did stuff like this to your friends even before you came here. You sure are something."

Ban chuckled and said "I'm an eyesore? Pal, have you seen yourself in the mirror?"

"Stop trying to make it seem it's not your fault you rapist!" Motoyasu screamed at him. "If you guys hate me so much then send me home. At least at my home the people there are not retarded. I don't care if some demon king asshole comes and destroys this whole tier kingdom."

"While I would much like to send you back, we can not since all four of you must die" the king said, shocking the other heroes. Ban laughed and said "Wow, that's perfect! Serves you right you dumbasses, believing anything that someone tells you to believe!"