The First Wave

Ban and Raphtalia were currently looking at the spear hero and his crew as they just arrive to the church to see the hourglass. "So you came to see the dragon hourglass?" Motoyasu asked him as Ban turned around to look at the hourglass. "Hey! Mr. Motoyasu is talking to you! Answer him!" Mein told him as they tried to get closer to him. Raphtalia got in there way as she asked "Pardon me, but who are you?"

Motoyasu's crew were wondering who Raphtalia was and why she was hanging out with Ban. "You don't know about Mr. Motoyasu? He's-"

"Cute" Motoyasu said confusing Mein. He went up to Raphtalia and held her hands as he told her "Pleased to meet you gorgeous! I am Motoyasu Kitamura, the spear hero! Won't you save the world with me?" Ban was a little upset about this as he thought in his head 'He's surrounded by women, but he goes for the little girl? He'll go for anything that has two legs and can walk!'

"Oh, well I'm already with Mr. Ban" Raphtalia told Motoyasu. "Ban!? No you can't be with the likes of him! There's no telling what he'll-" 

Ban immediately rushed in front of him and said "Don't you say another word!" He was looking at Motoyasu with an angry glare as Motoyasu said "What? I'm just telling the truth." He pulled Raphtalia away from Ban as he said "What can you do during the wave? Just run away and let me save the world." Ban continue to look at him angrily as he said "Get the hell away from her!"

"I should be the one telling you that. Especially with the things you've done" Motoyasu said. "What do you mean?" Raphtalia asked. "Oh, you don't know? Well, Ban here-"

"We're leaving Raphtalia!" Ban said as he went and grabbed her arm before leaving. "Ok!" Raphtalia said as she walked behind him. "Hey! Wait a sec!" Motoyasu try to say to Raphtalia. "Leave her alone, Mr. Motoyasu. She won't listen to you" Mein told him. "I guess you're right. He'll get tired of her soon enough."

Ban and Raphtalia were walking across a field as Raphtalia asked "Um, which way we should go?" An orange ballon jump at them as Ban swipe his hand across from him, slicing the monster into pieces. He continue walking as Raphtalia asked "Um, Mr. Ban? Is everything alright? What happen between you and that guy?"

Ban stopped and said "I don't want to talk about it."

Time Skip brought you by Ban and Raphtalia drinking soup together

There were only seventeen minutes left before the wave started. People were getting ready as Ban and Raphtalia stood in town. "It's finally here" Ban said. "Mr. Ban" Raphtalia said as he turn to her. "Yeah?" he said. "We're going to fight against the wave soon. So I've gotten a little sentimental. I'm glad I met you Mr. Ban. You gave me the chance to fight . You gave me the chance to live." Ban stood there before rubbing her head and said "I'm glad I've met you too. Now let's go kick those monsters assess."

The timer went zero as Ban and Raphtalia were teleported away to a new location. "We've been teleported!" Ban said. "Where are we!?" Raphtalia asked. They could hear a strange noise as Ban asked "What is that noise?"

"Um" Raphtalia said as she was shacking and looking at the sky. Ban looked up and realize the sky had gotten darker and was cracking. "The sky is cracking?" Ban said confuse. As the crack got bigger, monsters were able to get through. People ran by Ban as he realize the other heroes were heading right for the monsters. "They are running right for it" Ban said as he too wanted to go fight. "Mr. Ban! It's the mine! We're by Riyute!" Raphtalia told him as Ban then recognize the location they were in.

"Then let's go kill those monsters!" Ban said as he was about to leave. "Wait! What if there villagers here!?" Raphtalia told him as he froze. "They probably didn't have the time to evacuate, we need to help them!" Ban growl as he turn to the adventurers who were heading to the monsters and shouted "Wait! We need to evacuate the villagers first!" They didn't listen to him as they ran away. A flare went up in the sky as Ban said "Sending a flare is probably the best they can do."

"Mr. Ban! The village is closer to the wave than we are! If they attack it, the village doesn't stand a chance!" Raphtalia told him as Ban was trying to decide if he wanted to go fight the monsters or help the villagers. 'Damn it, and those heroes just want to fight the monsters!' he said in his head. He sigh as he said "Come on Raphtalia, we're going to help them!"

They made it to the village where they saved a villager from being attack by a zombie like monster. "Are you all right?" Raphtalia asked the villager as she helped him up from the floor. "Raphtalia, evacuate the villagers!" Ban ordered her. "What about you!?" Raphtalia asked him. "I'll get rid of the enemy" Ban told her as he ran away. He ran as he took out his nunchucks and swung them at a couple of monsters that were going for a mother and her children. "Get away from the cracks of the sky! Get away as far as possible!" Ban told them. "The nunchuck hero?" the family said as they listen to what Ban told them to do.

He swung his nunchuck at more zombie monsters until a giant one approach him. "Now this could be a challenge" Ban said as he swung his nunchuck at the head of the monster. "Snatch!" he shouted as he pulled off the head of the monster, letting its body fall to the floor. Ban turn around around and realize he was now surrounded by more monsters. "This should be fun" he said as he smile and jump into the air. He swung his nunchucks around as fast as he can as it killed off many of the monsters that surrounded him. 

He jumped on a building and looked around him. The village was mostly destroyed with knights fighting off monsters. 'There's a lot of those guys' Ban said in his head as he turn around to see a monster right behind him. It struck him as he jump into the air. 'Damn it, that kind of hurt!' he said in his head. "Mr. Ban!" Raphtalia shouted as she slice the monster's head off. Ban landed in front of her as she asked "Are you ok Mr. Ban?"

"Yeah. Good job with that monster" Ban told her. "Thank you. I evacuated all the villagers I could find! But there are way too many enemies!" Raphtalia said. Ban saw something in the sky as he pulled Raphtalia towards him and covered her with his body. Fire balls were coming from the sky as they were killing the monsters and putting everything on fire. "What the hell was that?" Ban said as he looked up. 

"That's the nunchuck hero for you. Sure is tough" said a knight as the knights finally got to the village. "The knights? You bastards finally made it" Ban said. Raphtalia growl as she took out her sword and rushed towards the knight. She swung it at the knight who blocked her attack with his sword. "You knew Mr. Ban was here but you still ordered that attack!? Better chose your words carefully!" Raphtalia shouted at him.

"I don't know why, but all the monsters were gathered over here. It was a chance to take them all out, that's all" the knight told them. "And you made it out fine and pretty, so what's the problem?"

"What are you saying!?" Raphtalia shouted at him. "Mr. Ban is on our side!" Ban walked over to her and said "Raphtalia, calm down."

"If you just behave yourself, there won't be any more issues here" the knight told them. "Oh sure" Ban told him. "I'll just head back and let the monsters eat you. Sounds good to me." The knights were confuse by what he said as they didn't notice there were monsters behind them. The monsters attacked them as Ban and Raphtalia went to helped them. "Listen up! Take out the ones around you first! I'll help you guys with the ones you don't get!" Ban shouted at them.

"Why should we take orders from a criminal!?" the knight shouted at him as Ban turned at him. He swung his nunchuck at the knight's direction which he ducked  and made the nunchuck hit a monster that was behind the knight. "The enemy is coming out of those cracks in the sky, don't get confused" Ban told him. "If I wanted do, I can leave you here to die if I felt like it!"

"Mr. Ban! The sky!" Raphtalia called out to him. The two witness the sky turning back to normal as the crack disappear. Ban turn to the knights and said "Don't relax yet. There are still monsters coming." 

They spent the rest of their time killing the remaining monsters that were still in the area. Raphtalia walked up to Ban and said "Mr. Ban, looks like we are done." Ban nodded his head and said "Yeah, we should go home and rest." Raphtalia called out to him and he turn to see her with her head face down. "Did I do a good job? Did I... Keep more kids from ending up like me?" Raphtalia asked him.

Ban walked up to her and rubbed her head as he told her "Yeah, you did a good job." As he patted her head she was crying a bit as Ban smile at her.