The Slave Girl

Ban was kick out of the castle and was sent free. But everyone in the kingdom was told what he had supposedly done. As he walk down the street, everyone was whispering about him. 'Why do I care what they say about me? This is nothing compare to what happen to me when I was kid' Ban said in his head. "Hey, over there! Nunchuck asshole!" someone screamed. Ban turn around and saw the weapon shop owner. 

"I heard about what you did to your comrade. Allow me to hit you once myself" the man said. Ban sigh and said "You're welcome to try pal."

The man grabbed Ban from the collar and said "Maybe I will!"

He just stare at Ban and let him go. "What, I thought you said you were going to hit me?" Ban said. "I don't feel like it anymore" the shop owner said. "I've seen enough."

Ban turn around and started walking away. "Hey, that leads outside of the castle! What are you going to do!?" the shop owner said to him. Ban didn't replied but kept on walking. "I told you to wait!" he shouted as he threw a bag at Ban. Ban turn around and saw that it had supplies in it. "What the hell is this suppose to be?" Ban asked him. "It's a farewell gift."

Ban look through it and said "I don't need it."

"Look pal, just take it. You can't be just wearing the same old thing forever" the shop owner said to him. Ban took it and thanked him. Ban was in the field, killing any orange balloons that came into his view. "Those assholes! I said I didn't want a comrade, but the one I had to get had to accuse me of raping her!" he said, as he kill multiple orange balloons at a time. 

At night he cook the things he was able to find and started eating it. As he ate, he heard someone walking up behind him. Ban jump into the air and landed behind them. "Who are you?" Ban asked them. It was a short man in a suit. "Sorry for scaring you, but it look like you were concerned."

"Who are you?" Ban asked him. "Are you looking for assistance?" the man asked. "If you're here to volunteer yourself then no" Ban said. "Comrades, what a useless notion. What I offer you yields no tricks, but a person of talent who would never betray my lord."

Ban looked at him and asked "What are you talking about?"

The man took him to a tent and there were cages full of creatures in it. "So, you sell slaves" Ban said. "Most of them are demi humans, but this make this easy" the men said. "Well then, this is the one I would like to recommend to you" the man said, revealing a werewolf like creature. Ban look at it and saw that it was a higher level than him.

Ban chuckled and said "You know damn well I can't afford it, so you showed me the most expensive one first right?"

"Well yes, you are a customer" the men said. "What kind of product you are looking for?" the men asked him. "Something cheap that isn't broken down" Ban said. "A male would be nice, it will be strong in battel. Also about the rumor-"

Ban slammed his fist to the wall and shouted "I didn't do it!"

"I see, you seem different than the man mention" the men said. "This is the section that lower price goods are that I can offer you" the man said. Ban looked around and heard a cough. He headed to the direction and found what seem to be a little girl. "Are you ok?" Ban asked her, but got nothing in reply. 

"Can you raise your head for me?" Ban asked her. The girl raised her head to reveal she had a racoon like ears. "Do you have a name?" Ban asked her. "Huh?" the girl said. "I asked if you have a name" Ban said. "R-Raphtalia" the girl said. "Compared to the fox species, racoons are not at all popular. I expect someone like you with a fox tattoo would rather have a fox then-"

"I'll take her" Ban said. After buying the racoon girl known as Raphtalia, they put a slave mark on her chest. They then headed to the weapon shop where the owner welcome him. "I came to pay you back for the supplies" Ban said, putting coins on the counter. "Also, show me the weapons that are around six silver worth and if you got clothes in clearance show me those too."