Nunchuck Vs Spear

There was a party being held at the castle for the victory over the first wave. "Heroes! This was a remarkable success! We suffered far less damage that in the previous wave. I am very pleased" the king told everyone there. "Tonight, we celebrate. Enjoy yourselves!"

Everyone there was having a good time as Ban was sitting at a table drinking a cup of booze. From across of him he could see Raphtalia talking to herself. "What is it Raphtalia?" he asked as she turned around to him. "Um. These are so many kinds of food I've never seen before. They all look delicious" she told him as there were a lot of delicious looking food on a table. "Eat whatever you want, we're at a party" Ban told her.

"But if I eat too much" Raphtalia said as she looked a little embrassed. "You worked hard, don't hold back" Ban told her. "Mr. Ban, do you like chubby girls?" Raphtalia asked him, confusing him. "What?" Ban said. "I don't like or dislike them. You can get fat as long it doesn't affect you in battle."

"Hey, I'm not fat! I just grew up!" Raphtalia told him. "Aren't you still just a kid?" Ban asked her as he took another sip of his booze. Raphtalia went to get some food and came back with a full plate. "Let's eat together! I bet it's really good!" she told him as she smile at him. "Nah, I'm fine with just the booze" Ban said as he held his cup. "It will save us money" Raphtalia told him as Ban thought she was true. Raphtalia took a bit and said "It's so good Mr. Ban!"

Ban took a bit of the food as Raphtalia asked "Isn't it! Isn't it good!?" Ban swallow the food and said "It's alright I guess."

"Hey, there you are!" Motoyasu shouted at him. "Don't move Ban!" he shouted at him as he pointed at him. "What is it this time?" Ban asked. "I heard all about it!" Motoyasu told him as he pulled Raphtalia to him. "This girl Raphtalia is a slave!?" he shouted at him, getting the attention of the people at the party.

"What's the big problem? Yeah she's my slave, but what about it? Now get your damn hands off of her" Ban told him as he stood up from his chair. The people at the party couldn't believe it as Motoyasu said "You! You can't make a person into a slave! Especially since we came from another world! You can't come and enslaved them here!"

"Who ever said I enslaved her? I bought her from a market and she was just branded my slave" Ban told him. "What!? Let's duel! If I win, you have to let her go!" Motoyasu shouted at him. "What?" Ban said confuse. "Wait just a second now!" Raphtalia said before a knight covered her mouth with a piece of cloth. "Raphtalia!" Ban said. "I've heard all about this. That someone would take a slave, much less a hero! I knew it. The nunchuck hero is a true criminal!" the king said as he walked over to them.

"Compared to that, the compassion of Motoyasu stands in contrast. I approve this duel" the king said. "Hey, this isn't a damn choice you can make! She's part of my crew!" Ban shouted at her. "The poor girl, he has obviously controlled her for too long. She must be restrained" the king said as the knigths were still holding Raphtalia back. The king walked over to Raphtalia and said "Once Motoyasu wins, we will remove the slave curse from you. It will only take a moment with our wizards."

"Hey!" Ban shouted. "The duel will take place in the castle garden!" the king announced. "Hey!" Ban shouted again. "Ban? You're not going to turn down a duel are you? You coward!" Motoyasu shouted at him. Ban turn to him with a piss off look and threw a punch to his face. Motoyasu backed up and waited for the punch, but Ban froze before he could connect the punch. He sigh as he said "Fine, have it your way. But if I win, I get Raphtalia back, right?"

"Sure, if you win" Motoyasu told him. The crowd of people began whispering about the duel and about who they think who would win. "Let me just sat no one would help me fight. I didn't have a choice. That's why I bought a slave. Furthermore, as far as I know, slavery is legal here. I'm not the only one using a slave. These are your laws. But if you say I'm a bad guy, I'll accept your stupid challenge! And I know I will win!"